sharia law courts in Texas

Sharia Law can quite frankly GO TO HELL..................

The proof of why is now in Europe and England is part of a CULTURAL JIHAD in the West.

i don't know if they had protests either way.
but if you don't care about here and europe, are you saying that muslims here and in europe don't adhere to the same interpretation as those in iran?

muslims in the USA and in Europe know better than to CELEBRATE the murder of French citizens in France.
They have been ON EDGE since 9-11-01. I witnessed
that TRANSFORMATION
what are you saying- that they wanted to celebrate? Based on what?

no----they wanted to protest the killing of the brave jihadist
hero mujahadeen-------who acted for the glory of allah and
muhummad-------
based upon.... what?

prior behavior. The best predictor of human behavior is
the PRIOR BEHAVIOR of the same people. Remember
the murder of a four year old girl in Toulouse France------
the brave Mujahad grabbed a four year old jewish girl by the
hair and shot her brains out The glorious mujahad got into
a gun fight with the cops and was killed------whilst his sisters
danced wiggling their fat meccaist asses in celebration of the
murder------then his father protested and threatened to SUE
the French government for MUJAHAD MURDER
One family? What about all the people that didn't just not celebrate but condemned the killings?

muslims in the USA and in Europe know better than to CELEBRATE the murder of French citizens in France.
They have been ON EDGE since 9-11-01. I witnessed
that TRANSFORMATION
what are you saying- that they wanted to celebrate? Based on what?

no----they wanted to protest the killing of the brave jihadist
hero mujahadeen-------who acted for the glory of allah and
muhummad-------
based upon.... what?

prior behavior. The best predictor of human behavior is
the PRIOR BEHAVIOR of the same people. Remember
the murder of a four year old girl in Toulouse France------
the brave Mujahad grabbed a four year old jewish girl by the
hair and shot her brains out The glorious mujahad got into
a gun fight with the cops and was killed------whilst his sisters
danced wiggling their fat meccaist asses in celebration of the
murder------then his father protested and threatened to SUE
the French government for MUJAHAD MURDER
One family? What about all the people that didn't just not celebrate but condemned the killings?

If I remember correctly, the fat assed dancing girls were
Algerian (?)-------Algerian girls NEVER BUCK THE SYSTEM-----(read 'the system' as community approval)
You have evidence of some general protests in France by
muslim communities AGAINST THE KILLING?
c'mon. -------try to be at least a bit honest. The only
persons who might register a little "remorse" would be
the DIPLOMATIC TOP IMAM ------of course how he deals
with it "next Friday" ----is a different story (I have been in
mosques BEFORE 9-11-01) Try to be a bit honest----if
you are muslim you KNOW that I am right. How about letting me know the theme of yesterday's KHUTBAH
JUMAAT------who is on the MAWT AL ______ list?--

So a wordpress free site and "toprightnews.com" are your source. Must be extremely credible. Oh, and it's not Sharia law, it's was his religious beliefs they were talking about and not Sharia law.
Islam is not only a "religion', its a social, judicial and political entity. Plus a whole lot of other insane mumbo jumbo.

So is Christianity but I don't see you railing about it's influence in our secular nation.

So a wordpress free site and "toprightnews.com" are your source. Must be extremely credible. Oh, and it's not Sharia law, it's was his religious beliefs they were talking about and not Sharia law.
Islam is not only a "religion', its a social, judicial and political entity. Plus a whole lot of other insane mumbo jumbo.

So is Christianity but I don't see you railing about it's influence in our secular nation.
It doesn't seem to have any influence since the Kenyan mounted the throne, now does it?

It doesn't seem to have any influence since the Kenyan mounted the throne, now does it?

Yep, that's why we start selling Christmas stuff even before Halloween in America. But Christianity is UNDER ATTACK!!!

Yep, that's why we start selling Christmas stuff even before Halloween in America. But Christianity is UNDER ATTACK!!!
To arms, Christians! One if by land, two if by sea. The Redcoats are coming!

Forum List

Back