Sharia Creep

The Western arena needs to be careful and moderate towards the creep. So that those who come here get our culture.

By 'get' I mean understand and accept the cultural identity of Canada.

Our Canadian culture and traditions can go to hell as far as our phony and fake politically correct politicians are concerned. They have become so pro-multiculturalism that they are destroying all things Canadian, piece by piece. Multiculturalism really means white genocide, and all western countries are on the road to white minority status if they don't wake the hell up soon. If need be white people must become racist if they want to survive as a race. If not, it is goodbye for old whitey. Short, sweet, and simple.

Canada's multi-culturalism is enshrined in our Constitution. Your racism goes against everything that Canada is and all it stands for.

This is not a white nation. It is a multi-cultural nation where everyone is to be respected.

Take you Nazi propaganda and lies and shove them up your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Canada is just as bad as the UK or Australia when it comes to infringing peoples gun rights.

The Alla Snackbars will have a field day up there if they ever target it like they have been doing in France.

For now they are using Canada as a conduit to get into the USA so they probably don't want to make any trouble up there too.

Canadians are wimps.

The Conservative Party of Canada has just enshrined same sex marriages.

That says enough, right there, for me.

Warriors for gay rights: The Conservatives have become unlikely LGBT supporters

Kill the culture, wot.

Canadians listened to Obama's game of divide, encapsulate and emancipate the minority divisions and take the culture of the majority away.

What an idiot you are. Gay Marriage was legalized in Canada by the in 2005 by the Civil Marriages Act, three years before Obama was even elected. The Conservatives voted against the Act, and the Party's official stance was that marriage was only valid between one man and one woman, but they made no move to overturn the Civil Marriages Act.

A few months ago, when Stephen Harper stepped down as the Conservative Leader after losing the election to Trudeau, the party re-assessed its stand on gay marriage and adopted the status quo for the past 11 years - that gay marriage is legal.

I said that the Conservatives have now adopted this in their platform.

They just did that this year. After the election.

The Western arena needs to be careful and moderate towards the creep. So that those who come here get our culture.

Our Canadian culture and traditions can go to hell as far as our phony and fake politically correct politicians are concerned. They have become so pro-multiculturalism that they are destroying all things Canadian, piece by piece. Multiculturalism really means white genocide, and all western countries are on the road to white minority status if they don't wake the hell up soon. If need be white people must become racist if they want to survive as a race. If not, it is goodbye for old whitey. Short, sweet, and simple.

Canada's multi-culturalism is enshrined in our Constitution. Your racism goes against everything that Canada is and all it stands for.

This is not a white nation. It is a multi-cultural nation where everyone is to be respected.

It is not racism to want to preserve your white race and it's traditions,heritage,culture which today is slowly being forcibly taken away from the white people by a bunch of traitor politicians and by left wing commie idiots like you. We are not a multicultural country by choice. We white people are being forced to accept multiculturalism(white genocide).

You can take your anti-white multiculturalism chit and shove it up your ass, :asshole:.

Kill the culture, wot.

Canadians listened to Obama's game of divide, encapsulate and emancipate the minority divisions and take the culture of the majority away.

What an idiot you are. Gay Marriage was legalized in Canada by the in 2005 by the Civil Marriages Act, three years before Obama was even elected. The Conservatives voted against the Act, and the Party's official stance was that marriage was only valid between one man and one woman, but they made no move to overturn the Civil Marriages Act.

A few months ago, when Stephen Harper stepped down as the Conservative Leader after losing the election to Trudeau, the party re-assessed its stand on gay marriage and adopted the status quo for the past 11 years - that gay marriage is legal.

Gayism sucks the big one.

Kill the culture, wot.

Gayism is sick. What if we put a hundred gay men on one island, and then we put one hundred lesbians on another island, and on another island we put 50 men and 50 women. No island contact between each other. Who do you think will be still alive and thriving say after a hundred and twenty five years?

I know who would still be around. The island with heterosexual people living on it. Which proves that gayism is not normal. Gay marriage is just plain pathetic. If two fags want to live together than do so, just don't get married. It is so ridiculous and not normal for men to want to get married to each other. You lieberals are a bunch of emotional fools. If you lieberals ever used any common sense or logic it would be a miracle.

Toronto's cops to don hijabs! Oh Boy!

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]xss-1pyB2Vo[/MEDIA]Ezra Levant on the medieval burka/niqab/hijab - YouTube[/ame]

What if someone calls these cops pig. :razz:

Sharia creep? Mosque in Markham, Ontario, beside a Catholic School or church. But in Muslim countries Christians are demoralized or killed, churches are razed?

Markham Mosque With 135 Foot Minaret

20051123-normal_minaret6_islamicfinder2.jpg

^ An example of future skylines and I ask, when they call for prayer - 5 times a day - it will be heard very loudly.

When it comes, and it still comes.

So you're advocating becoming like a third world country then?

Sometimes I wish that the nazi's did win the war. Probably then I would not have to continually put up with your intolerant Marxist ieberal ignorance anymore. Chuckle-chuckle.

Forum List

Back