Sharia Comes to An American City

Watching LF attempting to save face is quite comical. He got duped but he is far too proud to admit that fact.

DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city limits, also making the very possession of the substance a crime with a mandatory one year jail sentence and $6,000 fine if convicted. - See more at: Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn MI

When will it be coming to YOUR city? :bang3::bang3::bang3:

You do realize that this is not a serious site, and there's nothing in MSM about this topic?

No- he didn't realize- now he is trying to pretend that this was his attempt at humor and that he wasn't just a gullible fear mongering fool.

that was in the past moon,we live in the present.....

Really?

Some Oklahoma counties cling to Prohibition Era ways
One-third of Oklahoma counties remain dry, but county residents are increasingly interested in allowing sales of mixed drinks in bars and restaurants to increase tax revenue, which funds essential services.

Of Oklahoma's 77 counties, 26 remain dry (five years ago, there were 31 dry counties.) Two counties have an upcoming vote to allow liquor by the drink: Choctaw County in January and Johnston County in February.

Some Oklahoma counties cling to Prohibition Era ways News OK

Those dang Muslim's....cough, cough, I mean Christian's!
It was a dry county when I lived there...and mostly a dry state...

I made many a beer run from the ages 18-21 down to Texas. We'd stock up on 6 pt beer and lotto tickets. Good times! :)
And I found out that Lonestar beer tasted awful...

Since they changed the drinking age two days before my 18th birthday, I found out that Texas beer was better than nothing. lol
There was plenty of moonshine going around...

Temperance movement in US history, must have been sharia led Muslims..

Do you work hard at being such a jerk?

What is being a jerk about asking a simple question? According to the logic of the OP, how could you not expect that question?

Muslims had nothing to do with it and there WAS NO REASON to bring it up :ahole-1:

Thats right- this is Longknife's thread attacking Muslims- how dare anyone point out when Christians do exactly what he is attacking Muslims for.

Except of course no Muslims were doing what he was attacking Muslims for- since he fell for a satire blog.

I didn't "fall for" anything. I knew exactly what kind of blog it is and often find too many of its posts far too close to the truth.

In this case, we know this couldn't be true for the simple reason that liquor stores pay a lot in taxes and no politician on the face of this earth is going to shut that down.

If you got taken in - that's YOUR problem, not mine. :haha:

How close to the truth was your article? Sorry, you're the only one who got taken in!

DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city limits, also making the very possession of the substance a crime with a mandatory one year jail sentence and $6,000 fine if convicted. - See more at: Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn MI

You do realize that this is not a serious site, and there's nothing in MSM about this topic?

No- he didn't realize- now he is trying to pretend that this was his attempt at humor and that he wasn't just a gullible fear mongering fool.

What an idiot. SassyIrishLass, boedicca, and Stephanie should enjoy this thread. They believe everything they read.

He is in his 80's...

It's not sharia law until there's a sharia court, but I don't think they constitutionally have to power to ban possession of alcohol after the amendment to end prohibition, I have to look that up

It's not sharia law until there's a sharia court, but I don't think they constitutionally have to power to ban possession of alcohol after the amendment to end prohibition, I have to look that up

There is no Sharia law coming to the United States.

Muslims had nothing to do with it and there WAS NO REASON to bring it up :ahole-1:

Thats right- this is Longknife's thread attacking Muslims- how dare anyone point out when Christians do exactly what he is attacking Muslims for.

Except of course no Muslims were doing what he was attacking Muslims for- since he fell for a satire blog.

I didn't "fall for" anything. I knew exactly what kind of blog it is and often find too many of its posts far too close to the truth.

In this case, we know this couldn't be true for the simple reason that liquor stores pay a lot in taxes and no politician on the face of this earth is going to shut that down.

So you weren't 'duped'- you just lied when you started the thread.

Hmmmm which should be believe- that you were duped- or that you lied?

Maybe both- you were duped- and now you are lying about being duped.

I know see why they say Liberals are incapable of understanding HUMOR!!!!!
We understand that you are incapable of admitting that you thought the story was real.

Attack. Attack. Attack. How so very typical

This thread was always hilarious.

Since LK wanted people to be outraged about "Sharia" doing something that Christian communities in the United States have been doing for over 100 years.

None of the rabid Islam haters would be calling "Sharia" if a Mormon community outlawed the sales of alcohol within their city.

Just more fear mongering by those who want us all to fear and hate all Muslims.

When is it fear-mongering when someone warns about the blood-thirstiest and most intolerant cult on the face of this earth?
So, were you warning about that cult or trying to be funny by posting a satirical story about Muslims?

There is NEVER anything humorous that can be said about the blood-thirsty cult of war.

Whether or not, Muslims WILL NEVER STOP trying to make it the law of the land!

So you weren't 'duped'- you just lied when you started the thread.

Hmmmm which should be believe- that you were duped- or that you lied?

Maybe both- you were duped- and now you are lying about being duped.

I know see why they say Liberals are incapable of understanding HUMOR!!!!!
We understand that you are incapable of admitting that you thought the story was real.

Attack. Attack. Attack. How so very typical
Lie, lie, lie. How so very typical. What else have you lied about? That "US Army Retired" claim a bunch of bullshit too?

They have yet to start doing so moron. You really have not made up your mind as to whether this story is true or not, have you?

Since LK wanted people to be outraged about "Sharia" doing something that Christian communities in the United States have been doing for over 100 years.

None of the rabid Islam haters would be calling "Sharia" if a Mormon community outlawed the sales of alcohol within their city.

When is it fear-mongering when someone warns about the blood-thirstiest and most intolerant cult on the face of this earth?
So, were you warning about that cult or trying to be funny by posting a satirical story about Muslims?

There is NEVER anything humorous that can be said about the blood-thirsty cult of war.
And yet, you claimed to have posted this because you thought it was funny. Your replies here are schizophrenic.

Don't bother. The story is fake.

I will not be joining you in fear mongering.

So there you are admitting once again that you were just lying in the OP.

There are millions of Muslims in America- please show us how you think that all of those Muslims are intent upon imposing Sharia law in the United States?

With the millions living here, there must be hundreds- if not thousands of examples if that is what they are all trying to do.

Meanwhile- as pointed out- the only communities that have banned alcohol sales in the United States- were Christians imposing their Christian values.

You were just lying to attack Muslims.

Forum List

Back