Shareholder Perks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Do you have these in the US ?

A few companies in the UK still offer discount cards or vouchers to shareholders. Mainly restaurants or shops.Ferries and holiday companies as well.

Youngs brewery used to have a legendary free bar at its AGM where nobody was left standing and M and S used to give out hampers at its AGM . I get a booklet every year with 20% off at Toby Carvery. I send it to my kids in college who think Toby is the magic Kingdom.

Whats your favourite perk ?

Shareholder perks, benefits and discounts

A few companies in the UK still offer discount cards or vouchers to shareholders. Mainly restaurants or shops.Ferries and holiday companies as well.

Youngs brewery used to have a legendary free bar at its AGM where nobody was left standing and M and S used to give out hampers at its AGM . I get a booklet every year with 20% off at Toby Carvery. I send it to my kids in college who think Toby is the magic Kingdom.

I live in a suburb of NYC on long island...my father worked for the LIRR [long Island Rail Road] it could take you anywhere, all the major league sporting events[8 teams], [the RR line actually ended/began at Madison Square Garden...MSG] music venues, beaches, malls, girls in other towns, mid town Manhattan, was all available to me for free...great perk!
EDIT: Should be added that the RR line I use[d] runs from Penn station [MSG] to Montauk point, a 120 mile run [along LI's south shore] that includes some of the finest most expensive real estate in the country, [and the world if MSG is included]...all before old enough to drive [legally anyway]

Last edited:

Shareholder perks, benefits and discounts
Yes.
Companies That Give Shareholders Perks And Rewards

I live in a suburb of NYC on long island...my father worked for the LIRR [long Island Rail Road] it could take you anywhere, all the major league sporting events[8 teams], [the RR line actually ended/began at Madison Square Garden...MSG] music venues, beaches, malls, girls in other towns, mid town Manhattan, was all available to me for free...great perk!
EDIT: Should be added that the RR line I use[d] runs from Penn station [MSG] to Montauk point, a 120 mile run [along LI's south shore] that includes some of the finest most expensive real estate in the country, [and the world if MSG is included]...all before old enough to drive [legally anyway]
/——-/ Tommy is talking about perks for stockholders, not employees. In other words if you own 1000 shares of McDonalds, do you get a discount coupon to use in your local McDs.

Forum List

Back