Shared responsibility, shared opportunity - Bill Clinton

How would you know? You haven't seen his tax returns. Or have you?

Is CrusaderFrank holding Mitt Romney's tax returns hostage for $1 million?

Because Mitt Romney's brother isnt going to liberal Democrats to help pay His bills like Obama's brother is going to conservative Republicans.
Do you really think Obama should pursue and help the kids his father sired after abandoning him and his mother?

First, he is the one who says that we need to be our brothers keeper and that's why we should turn to government programs to "help" others. Yet he doesnt care enough about being his brothers keeper to take care of his own brother. It speaks of insincerity in Obama's claimed intentions.

Second, yes, yes I do think he should take care of his family. We all have teh responsibility to take care of our family if we have the means to help them. George wasnt looking for a permenant hand out. He needed help with a medical bill. Do we honestly think Obama cares about our health care if he isnt willing to help take care of the health care of his own family members?

Romney has demonstrated a life time of personal service. Giving of himself and his resoureces to others who arent related to him. Obama doesnt even help his own family.

It tells something about the two of them.

Because Mitt Romney's brother isnt going to liberal Democrats to help pay His bills like Obama's brother is going to conservative Republicans.
Do you really think Obama should pursue and help the kids his father sired after abandoning him and his mother?

I know of many white rich people that have cut off their families also, but, that's okay, they're republican.

And you think they should? Are they telling people that we are our brothers keeper and should be giving our resources to the government to "benefit" our fellow man?

320139_344293492326786_814920747_n.jpg

Strange, the CBO says the projected surplus had nothing to do with anything the government did, are that no government policy will ever reproduce them.

Don't believe me? Read it for yourself starting on page 7.

CBO | The Budget and Economic Outlook: An Update

Do you really think he shouldn't? How does that fit in with the shared responsibility/shared opportunity theme?

People died to come to this country to get away from forced shared Responsibility and for the freedom to make it and be on their own..

now they get this crap shoved back down their throats by Democrat party...We used to be the land of the FREE

Why not? He made a few million bucks writing a book "Dreams of my Father." Those 'kids' are his half brothers.

Could you expound on this?

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours.

Mr. H.

Let me sleep on it. It's late and I didn't get much shuteye last night. I will try to assemble some thoughts that are not too caustic tomorrow.

Accomodating, yet fleeting.

Rest well, my liege. Tomorrow is another day. YOU WHORE.

:eusa_whistle:

That spozed to be my morning coffee? Naw...I think I'll have tea today....and stop trying to be civil with "Mr H" ....whatever the fuck THAT is.

Strange, the CBO says the projected surplus had nothing to do with anything the government did, are that no government policy will ever reproduce them.

Don't believe me? Read it for yourself starting on page 7.

CBO | The Budget and Economic Outlook: An Update

Yet Bush still gave debt funded tax cuts to the wealthy, and dweebs like you supported that effort. Why do you hate America?

You are really hung up on lies, aren't you?

You should check with the people that understand economics, the one thing they all agree on is that the tax cuts did not cause the deficit. Every single one of them say it was the expansion of spending under Bush. That would include two wards, Medicare Part D, and the expansion of federal spending on other social program. The only good thing about the Bush spending programs were that they were less expensive, and less intrusive, than the Democratic alternatives.

Feel free to rewrite history in your own mind, just don't expect everyone else to fall into your delusions.

Forum List

Back