Share Your Horrors Stories Of Coming Out Straight

I am well aware of the decades of struggles that heterosexuals have had to endure in this nation. I am hoping this thread will be a safe haven for my heterosexual brothers and sister to share their horror stories of when they came out. I know this can be painful for some to discuss, but speaking about it may help expedite the healing process.

If anyone doesn't wish to make their horror story public they are encouraged to private message me instead.

Cheers!

That's just it... Most of us aren't consumed with what they fuck. You spend more time in your life on the toilet taking a shit than you do fuckin, even if it's your job. So most people's lives do not revolve around the fact that they "put the round peg in the round hole" like they're supposed to. They're not consumed with sex. It's just part of life.

For some reason, the deviants and freaks are consumed by it, and are constantly demanding everyone else supports it. Why that can't just pack fudge and STFU is something I don't understand. Why do I even have to know about it? Why do I have to care?

For real: most people don't give a shit what other people are doing. Gay or otherwise. It's June so the forum is flooded with gay threads and I didn't want to leave my straight bros hanging.

The funny thing is, when you read about gay sex acts around here it isn't the homos gassing on about it. It's mostly the more conservative members.

For real: most people don't give a shit what other people are doing. Gay or otherwise. It's June so the forum is flooded with gay threads and I didn't want to leave my straight bros hanging.

The funny thing is, when you read about gay sex acts around here it isn't the homos gassing on about it. It's mostly the more conservative members.

LOL....

You could not have timed that better...

Antifa love story...

Just tired of the Media, Entertainment, taxpayer funded Government, Corporations, and Education pushing LGBT as preferred, and normal. Why must they Glorify it? Live and let live, but don't promote LGBT to my kids as the preferred lifestyle.

It is the same with White Guilt. Don't make my kids think they have White Privilege or that they need to feel inferior, and guilty for being born White. It is like Original Sin, but they have'nt come up with a Ritual yet to remove it.
Conservatives, zero sense of humor.

LOL....

You could not have timed that better...

Antifa love story...

Precognition is one of the many perks of being a Don in the Gay Mafia™. :lol:

Just tired of the Media, Entertainment, taxpayer funded Government, Corporations, and Education pushing LGBT as preferred, and normal. Why must they Glorify it? Live and let live, but don't promote LGBT to my kids as the preferred lifestyle.

It is the same with White Guilt. Don't make my kids think they have White Privilege or that they need to feel inferior, and guilty for being born White. It is like Original Sin, but they have'nt come up with a Ritual yet to remove it.
Perhaps you haven't been reading the posts. This thread is freaking hilarious and I ain't no liberal.
Let out the story of your secret hetero love of Conservatives, the bitterness will fade when you open that closet door.

OMgosh and I almost forgot this one...I had a crush on CARL SAGAN in fourth grade. I mean he was already like 50 years old and I don't know...I thought he was smart and sciency and kinda dreamy.

I was a weird kid. From David Cassidy to Carl Sagan.
Nah, I can see the connection. Pixie-ish, a bit. Not the super muscly sweaty hairy type.

They have a sense of humor

But it is along the lines of someone slipping on a banana peel or getting a pie in the face

They have a sense of humor

But it is along the lines of someone slipping on a banana peel or getting a pie in the face

Those can be pretty funny if done right. The sound effects have to be on point for it to land.

The Democrat Party has become the party of queers.

Not only queers but a lot of other despicable special interest groups.
thoughts & prayers

The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the scum in America,

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check, Feminazis, Anti Gun Nuts, Environmental Wackos, Queers, Welfare Queens, Illegals, mentally ill TDS afflicted shitheads, greedy and corrupt Union bosses and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxists professors.

thoughts & prayers

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check, Feminazis, Anti Gun Nuts, Environmental Wackos, Queers, Welfare Queens, Illegals, mentally ill TDS afflicted shitheads, greedy and corrupt Union bosses and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxists professors.
Your avi sucks.

thoughts & prayers

I certainly looks like you've been picked on quite a bit by all those mean groups....as I said, thoughts & prayers during your time of trials.

thoughts & prayers

I certainly looks like you've been picked on quite a bit by all those mean groups....as I said, thoughts & prayers during your time of trials.

Thank you very much for your concern. You truly have a compassionate bleeding heart. God bless you.

thoughts & prayers

Thank you very much for your concern. You truly have a compassionate bleeding heart. God bless you.
Anytime....:itsok: I'm here for you.

my gay friends and associates shunned me
:10:

no not really
maybe you can pass an affirmative action law against family members. it could be forbidden to express anything negative about a whorish lifestyle

we can still have a parade though right ...

not for much longer in this upside down commie clown country

horror stories INDEED

Jun122019
LGBT Militants Continue to Sue Jack Phillips
Once a countermoonbat has stood up to them, they will never rest until he has been destroyed. Otherwise, he might inspire others to resist. That’s why LGBT militants are going after Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop yet again:

Phillips, the Lakewood, Colo. bakery owner who has refused to bake cakes that violate his Christian faith, is being sued again by Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman [i.e., a man with politicized mental problems], for refusing to bake a gender transition cake.

This is the third time they gone after him for not being willing to effectively renounce Christianity on behalf of the LGBT agenda. He has already defeated the Jacobins before the Supreme Court. Yet they keep coming.

Phillips describes himself as an artist who uses cakes as “canvas” to express ideas and celebrate events.

If they can compel speech regarding his cakes, they can compel it anywhere. Jack Phillips stands between us and raw tyranny.

The high court ruled the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed “anti-religious bias” when it filed a discrimination charge against Phillips.

That should have ended it. But leftism is a form of decay, and decay never gives up before it prevails.

Impenitent, the wicked “civil rights” commission came after Phillips for refusing to create a cake celebrating Scardina’s “transition” into a make-believe woman. Discovery found the same antireligious bias that the Supremes did, so the commission had to back down.

But now,

Scardina decided to pursue separate litigation, which attorneys filed Wednesday in district court.

How they must hate Jack Phillips for putting a brake on their power. In addition to the never-ending legal onslaught, they have subjected him to death threats and harassment. The odious Jimmy Kimmel used his show to ridicule this hero to the country at large

This is not only about Christianity versus the ungodly LGBT agenda. The broader struggle is between the First Amendment and politically correct totalitarianism. Jack Phillips deserves a place in the pantheon of patriots next to Nathan Hale — he is our time’s equivalent.

On a tip from Kate P.

this thread has been brought to you by the oppressed gays ESTABLISHMENT corporate sponsors & ralph

View attachment 265267

The flamboyant display of Jerry Nalder's heterosexuality in the picture above would make a maggot gag. That belt and tie are an affront to God.
Hey you following this nifb crap?

I don't know what 'nifb' means? Great, now I feel like OldLady. :crybaby:

"Never Impregnate Fat Bitches".

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back