Share your favorite Photos

$Welding_a_Gas_Tank.jpg

I'm biased:

Guy on the left is one of my best friends, guy in the middle is a guy I wrestled with (State Champ), and that short ass mofo with the Swedish flag on his chest is my handsome self.

Attachments

• $party.jpg
    $party.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 144
I used to wrestle, Brewer.

Ever try Greco-Roman style wrestling? (Olympic style, nowadays)

I studied that style under the tutelage of Doug Blueball, former Olympic gold medalist.

That's a seriously bad ass form of the sport.

Here's another picture that is one of my favorites. I took this photo on our 300 acre farm. This is actually the mother of the small fox picture I posted earlier. There were five kit foxes in the litter. I was able to photograph them all for a good part of the late spring and through the summer until one day they were just all gone and the den was no longer being used.

Attachments

• $6.JPG
    $6.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 107
I used to wrestle, Brewer.

Ever try Greco-Roman style wrestling? (Olympic style, nowadays)

I studied that style under the tutelage of Doug Blueball, former Olympic gold medalist.

That's a seriously bad ass form of the sport.

Oh man. You had to pull the cord and crank me up didnt ya? :tongue:

First off, my (limited) understanding of Greco-Roman wrestling is that its more about throws and such, which isnt really my style. There was a point in time long ago when my style was more of a defensive nature though, and I there were a few throws in my arsenal. But I've long since been more of an aggressive wrestler, usually with a double leg right off the whistle.

I've been state ranked at 105 and 112 lbs. I finished 10th in state at 105, though I whomped the guy who placed 3rd earlier in the year. I guess the saying "Any given day" does apply!

You're gonna make me start a thread arent ya? :lol:

One of our previous Collie Mix, adopted from the shelter at age 7, who lived with us for 7 years.

The other is at the Meadowbrook Inn, a bed and breakfast in the Poconos.

Attachments

• $Lucky.jpg
    $Lucky.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 90
  • $Meadowbrook Inn Poconos.jpg
    $Meadowbrook Inn Poconos.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 96

Forum List

Back