Share something beautiful

S

sky dancer

from your spiritual tradition:

This is a slideshow set to music that gives a taste of my practice tradition
Title

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you eots. She is gorgeous. A true dakini. Emaho! How wondrous!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have something beautiful to share about a religious encounter with Christ.

The other day, someone said to me "May Christ touch you!" And it got me to thinking... you know, this might be a profound experience that I should pursue. So I did. I researched the topic extensively and discovered that Christ couldn't touch me physically which was quite a disappointment. I was really excited about the idea of a physical loving embrace from the oft beautifully depicted Jesus. It turns out that 'touch' is just a metaphor for altering your brain in some manner and by extension one's heart by inducing an exciting yet serene experience. Ignorant people often skip the brain part and believe that the heart is something other than a blood pressure regulator. I am a photographic person, so I decided to seek some religious imagery to achieve this state. I can report a successful endeavor as I stumbled upon the below images which did the trick. I am happy to announce that I have experienced a glorious and riveting stimulation resulting in a climactic splurge and then a great feeling of satisfying relief and peaceful languor all inspired by Jesus. Has anyone else had this experience?

The little hawks that nest under the peak of the house every year are beautiful.

Mantra:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXAhglbjcZI&feature=related]YouTube - Mantra Guru Padmasambhava[/ame]

More slides and mantra
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpNSI8fR7_Y&feature=related]YouTube - Mantra chanting by a tibetan nun,Bodhisattva photo s[/ame]

That one had gotten ansy and fell out of the nest. I set him in the bush so I could make sure the cat did not get him. Later I had to give him a boost into a taller tree. The next day we watched him flipping his wings until he came off of the branches and eventually flew the day after that.

Forum List

Back