Share faith...lose your job

[Emphasis added] I didn't say reminding, I said terminating said employee.

Again, yes. private business is not going to roll over just so you can tell dorothy about how wonderful jesus is just because you threaten a lawsuit. Companies have lawyers and HR reps expressly meant to administer policy under legal requirement. As it stands, making you work instead of hold an impromptu revival is not a legal requirement on employment policy. Up to and including termination.
OK, then - you think employers do not weight their risks in terminating an employee for a religious issue. You and I do disagree on that and that happens.

Again, you have no basis in which to ground your OPINION. This is why I challenged you to provide evidence pages ago and why eagleseven ended up looking like a complete fucking artard by insisting that the result of litigation doesn't matter. By all means, if you want to BELIEVE such then so be it. Hell, you already believe that a dead jewish ghost is your saviour so it really doesn't take much more to convince you of the outright error in what you want to believe is true.

Spin it anyway you want, you're not fooling me. I was there. :lol:
So, explain how what you see in those two original posts of mine is any different in my points in subsequent posts. Just your pissing about how right you are without any articulation of it is boring.

Hey Si Modo!

I have absolutely no respect for you but, because i'm just cool like that, I hope you have a great weekend!

Again, you have no basis in which to ground your OPINION. This is why I challenged you to provide evidence pages ago and why eagleseven ended up looking like a complete fucking artard by insisting that the result of litigation doesn't matter. By all means, if you want to BELIEVE such then so be it. Hell, you already believe that a dead jewish ghost is your saviour so it really doesn't take much more to convince you of the outright error in what you want to believe is true.

Your own link refutes your point, establishing the legal basis for religious discrimination suits that Si and I are emphasizing.

You have a short memory.

Generally, an employer may not place more restrictions on religious expression than on other forms of expression that have a comparable effect on workplace efficiency.

Religious Discrimination

I think you are confusing your ability to string together insults for your lack of ability to make a coherent argument...

Last edited:

Your own link refutes your point, establishing the legal basis for religious discrimination suits that Si and I are emphasizing.

You have a short memory...

Generally, an employer may not place more restrictions on religious expression than on other forms of expression that have a comparable effect on workplace efficiency.

Religious Discrimination

You are simply wrong, fry maker. And, just to rub salt in your wound.. At least ONE of the people telling you how wrong you are is a lawyer. If you think my own link refutes my point then it's really no wonder why you didn't get accepted to a college that doesn't advertise at 2am after Jerry Springer.

Religious Discrimination

You are simply wrong, fry maker. And, just to rub salt in your wound.. At least ONE of the people telling you how wrong you are is a lawyer. If you think my own link refutes my point then it's really no wonder why you didn't get accepted to a college that doesn't advertise at 2am after Jerry Springer.

Does he work for your drug cartel, too? Perhaps this lawyer can teach you how to behave professionally?

Last edited:

Does he work for your drug cartel, too?

Why? did you not get that promotion to Bun Keeper like you were hoping for and are looking for networking opportunities?

Hey Si Modo!

I have absolutely no respect for you but, because i'm just cool like that, I hope you have a great weekend!

Well thank you, Shogun. Stay safe over the weekend, eh?

i love a happy ending. c'mon, everybody sing along!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vo9AH4vG2wA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vo9AH4vG2wA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Does he work for your drug cartel, too? Perhaps this lawyer can teach you how to behave professionally?

myawwww.. did I just bust you conveying your frustrated rage by evidence of editing your post?

poor guy. Go take it out on a box of 16 oz cups.

myawwww.. did I just bust you conveying your frustrated rage by evidence of editing your post?

poor guy. Go take it out on a box of 16 oz cups.

Drop dead.

Hey Si Modo!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vo9AH4vG2wA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vo9AH4vG2wA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Oh yeah? Fuck you. ;)

Hey Si Modo!

Oh yeah? Fuck you. ;)

oh, you.

your mouth is saying drop dead, but your eyes, your eyes are saying eat shit and die.
:lol:

Oh yeah? Fuck you. ;)

oh, you.

your mouth is saying drop dead, but your eyes, your eyes are saying eat shit and die.
:lol:

LMAO. It's so nice to be understood like that. :razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If you were my employee and harassed the other employees over this or any subject I'd fire you, too.

I said nothing about "harrassment." That is your incorrect perception. I have no problem with being fired for sharing my faith, if I did it in the leading of God. If I did it "just because I can," I believe I would be doing it with a negative motive.

You see, The Holy Spirit in me is an awesome thing. He is alive, and really does have something to say. When I yield to His leading, He will take care of me regarding those who would want to fire me. If they do fire me, I just take that as God's permission, and move on to wherever God leads me. It is an exciting life.

I honor your thinking, Smartt33. That's what turn Saul into Paul. That you are willing to accept the consequences in mortality for your actions is pretty awesome.

Forum List

Back