Shaquille O'Neal says the earth is flat. Is he trolling?

Do you think the Earth is flat?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I'm not sure/I don't know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Shaq is well known for having a great sense of humor, and I wouldn't put it past him to be trolling in this instance. Personally, I don't think the earth is flat, and I think the vast majority of people don't believe in a flat earth. But it's fun to think about what a flat earth could look like and how it would work:

But what if round earthers (aka "Big Globe") are just stupid science bitches?

Anyway, I'm still on Team Round Earth lol. I've never gone up into space, but I've been to and from Asia, Europe, and my home country of the United States. Time zones definitely exist based on my limited travels lol.

Shaq is well known for having a great sense of humor, and I wouldn't put it past him to be trolling in this instance. Personally, I don't think the earth is flat, and I think the vast majority of people don't believe in a flat earth. But it's fun to think about what a flat earth could look like and how it would work:

Anyway, I'm still on Team Round Earth lol. I've never gone up into space, but I've been to and from Asia, Europe, and my home country of the United States. Time zones definitely exist based on my limited travels lol.

He's definitely trolling. Shaq's a joker.

I definitely think Shaq is trolling, but it's crazy how flat earth theory is coming back in style again. Or maybe it's always been like this, but the internet is just now giving them a bigger voice and audience.

/shrug

It's actually one of the main reason I like him so much. The man doesn't take himself too seriously and is always willing to pull a prank/joke for a laugh.

Lol,

Anti-science assholes probably do as no amount of evidence can convince them from their own idiocy.
Are you talking about flat earth conspiracy people or Trump-Russian conspiracy people?

Oblong.

Obviously.

Duh.
global%20map.jpg

Forum List

Back