Shannon Sharpe owns Colin Cowherd.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I have been saying it for years. When Brady was "owning Manning" early on the Brady fans (who can all be summed up in Colin Cowherd) they never brought up the fact that the Pats defenses in those years were elite. Some of the greatest talent in the league with Belichick who is regarded as one of the best defensive schemers ever.

Yes, the Broncos OL was also in a shambles. Brady, with Edelman Amendola and Gronk had not lost since 2014 against the Chiefs.

Yes, in their first meeting this year in the snow with out Edelman and Amendola and with out Gronk at the end of the game he threw 3 TD passes. Had a better game.

Brady buttscrubbers are funny. Especially an asshole like Colon Cowturd.

I have been saying it for years. When Brady was "owning Manning" early on the Brady fans (who can all be summed up in Colin Cowherd) they never brought up the fact that the Pats defenses in those years were elite. Some of the greatest talent in the league with Belichick who is regarded as one of the best defensive schemers ever.

Yes, the Broncos OL was also in a shambles. Brady, with Edelman Amendola and Gronk had not lost since 2014 against the Chiefs.

Yes, in their first meeting this year in the snow with out Edelman and Amendola and with out Gronk at the end of the game he threw 3 TD passes. Had a better game.

Brady stills owns Peyton manning. I hoping the Broncos win for Manning's sake

Both are great quarterbacks, maybe the two best ever. Sorry Brett.

I never thought I would say it, but I am rooting for the Denver Doncos.:lol:

I think the point is if Manning had Belichicks defense in the early 2000s then Manning would have "owned Brady."

Most Brady fans see what it is now when the championship caliber defense is on the other side.

Personally, I think both QBS very much benefit from this tooty fruity Era of football.

I think the point is if Manning had Belichicks defense in the early 2000s then Manning would have "owned Brady."

Most Brady fans see what it is now when the championship caliber defense is on the other side.

Personally, I think both QBS very much benefit from this tooty fruity Era of football.

6 superbowls 4 championships is all that needs to be said:thup:

Yeah yeah yeah. Team game and it had as much or more to do with their defense than Brady.

Have to give him credit and we can all thank Mo Lewis of the Jets in 2001 who injured Drew Bledsoe which opened the door for #12 to come in.

Having said that, I find it ironic that in his first 4 seasons he was 10-0 in the play offs with 3 rings. None of the seasons that actually won those first 3 did he pass for 4000 yards nor 30 tds. In fact since then and in his 10 best statistical seasons he is 10-9 in the play offs and 1-2 in Super bowls. He has not beaten a Manning in the playoffs since 2004. He now also has a losing record against Peyton in the playoffs.

Like I said, I personally think Manning would probably have two or three more rings if he had the defense Brady did early in his career.

Yeah yeah yeah. Team game and it had as much or more to do with their defense than Brady.

Have to give him credit and we can all thank Mo Lewis of the Jets in 2001 who injured Drew Bledsoe which opened the door for #12 to come in.

Having said that, I find it ironic that in his first 4 seasons he was 10-0 in the play offs with 3 rings. None of the seasons that actually won those first 3 did he pass for 4000 yards nor 30 tds. In fact since then and in his 10 best statistical seasons he is 10-9 in the play offs and 1-2 in Super bowls. He has not beaten a Manning in the playoffs since 2004. He now also has a losing record against Peyton in the playoffs.

Like I said, I personally think Manning would probably have two or three more rings if he had the defense Brady did early in his career.

Payton Manning was embarrassed in his last Superbowl. Brady makes stars out of average players. He makes everybody around him better. When it comes to big games Brady performs better. He may not be so flashy with all his stupid audibles. That's how Seattle destroyed him, they figured that crap out.

Payton Manning was embarrassed in his last Superbowl. Brady makes stars out of average players. He makes everybody around him better. When it comes to big games Brady performs better. He may not be so flashy with all his stupid audibles. That's how Seattle destroyed him, they figured that crap out.

Well, it also happen to help that there were all sorts of players that played against the Manning Broncos in the super bowl the year before. Plus Denver was missing very key players. Like Von Miller for instance. Broncos also did not have their best OLineman Ryan Clady who protected Manning's blind side. They did not have their best corner in Chris Harris. Derrick Wolfe was also injured was their best pass rushing DT who did not play in that game along with their best safety Rahim Moore.

Examples of players that did not play against the Pats.

Cliff Avril left game with concussion. Leader in sacks.

All DBs were injured but Jeremy Lane broke his arm AFTER he intercepted dinker in the end zone. Missed the rest of the game.

Plus, the Seahawks had Golden Tate and Percy Harvin against the Broncos who were not on the team against the Pats.

Just saying.

I like Manning and would like him to win the SB, but Brady > Manning.

Only Montana was better than Brady, at least in my lifetime.

Brady has been to 10 - count 'em, 10 - AFC Championship games, often with pretty mediocre defenses. The NE defense was decent but not great last season.

I like Manning and would like him to win the SB, but Brady > Manning.

Only Montana was better than Brady, at least in my lifetime.

Brady has been to 10 - count 'em, 10 - AFC Championship games, often with pretty mediocre defenses. The NE defense was decent but not great last season.

Mediocre defenses? Wow. You Brady fans are hilarious.

Mediocre defenses? Wow. You Brady fans are hilarious.

I'm not a Brady fan.

In fact, I've been much more of a defender of Manning.

I don't like that he's criticized for "only" winning one SB. I never liked that criticism of Marino either. Manning is one of the top 10 QBs of all time.

But Brady is still better.

Both are great quarterbacks, maybe the two best ever. Sorry Brett.

I never thought I would say it, but I am rooting for the Denver Doncos.:lol:
two best ever my ass. Brady is a cheater and liar and in the same catagory as barry bonds always having this next to him in the hall of fame-*

Last edited:

Hey Owl,off topic for a second but you called it right same as me that it would be the RAMS and CHARGERS in LA. its still questionable of course if the Bolts will join them.personally i think the NFL just planted that story of two teams so they could continue to use LA as leverage for the charger and raiders.

also on your point of him being 1-2 in superbowls since had they not faced a coach pete the cheat who is just as shady a character as belicheat is since he took a payoff to throw the superbowl,he would be 0-3.

...and the pats cheated

Indeed.the proof is
...and the pats cheated

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::up:

Indeed.:up:

the proof is in the pudding they cant beat a GOOD team on the road in the playoffs.

when the cheaters cant eavesdrop on the other team in the visiting locker room in boston,have the home town refs in their pockets calling penaltys against the visiting team but not calling the same penaltys on them,or rig the headsets to go out since they have to go on the road,they cant win.:biggrin:

I used to be impressed with their home record how they seldom lost at home but now we know they have to cheat to do so,winning all those games at home is not so impressive anymore.

and here is a little fact that is interesting.

the LAST time the cheaters won on the road in the playoffs was in 2007 against the chargers and guess who the coach of that team was back then? None other than Marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER who had a mind that would freeze up in the playoffs because in his entire time with the chiefs and chargers his teams always went ONE AND DONE.:lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

other than when he had Joe Montana there,the greatest quarterback of all time.Having Joe Cool,the chiefs were able to overcome Martys meltdowns and win in the playoffs taking them to their first AFC title game in 24 years since the Lynn Dawson days.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
oPpH4vM.jpg

CSvzZg3W4AESSsG.jpg

Recap.

Roger Clemons.*
Barry Bonds,*
Mark Mcguire,*
Sammy Sosa,*
Lance Armstrong,*
Tom Brady,*
Bill Belichick,*
Chicago Black sox,*
New England Patriots.*

all three remaining undefeated teams are all named after Big Cats.

12208397_10204684248018474_2039630350387916000_n.jpg

new england CHEETA'S.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Hey Owl,off topic for a second but you called it right same as me that it would be the RAMS and CHARGERS in LA. its still questionable of course if the Bolts will join them.personally i think the NFL just planted that story of two teams so they could continue to use LA as leverage for the charger and raiders.

also on your point of him being 1-2 in superbowls since had they not faced a coach pete the cheat who is just as shady a character as belicheat is since he took a payoff to throw the superbowl,he would be 0-3.

:wtf:Give it a rest man,,,,unreal:spinner:

hey owl,btw IF and that is a MAJOR IF,the chargers do go to inglewood with the rams,wont be till next year.Statement from Dean Spanos

I dont think the chargers or raiders will leave,unlike st louis,they are both valuable markets they dont want to lose.

Forum List

Back