Shameless

Pretty lame in my opinion. I still don't get how Americans love watching shows that only glorify absurd Family dysfunction. The more degenerate the family,the more Americans seem to like them. I guess that says a lot about today's American society. Showtime especially loves to produce shows glorifying Family dysfunction & debauchery. I guess they're going the MTV route on that stuff. Unfortunately the destruction of the American Family is nothing to laugh about. I don't find these shows to be very entertaining. I actually find them to be very depressing. But hey,that's just my take anyway.
I tend to agree. I watched part of the first episode and thought it was distasteful, pointless and silly.

Pretty lame in my opinion. I still don't get how Americans love watching shows that only glorify absurd Family dysfunction. The more degenerate the family,the more Americans seem to like them. I guess that says a lot about today's American society. Showtime especially loves to produce shows glorifying Family dysfunction & debauchery. I guess they're going the MTV route on that stuff. Unfortunately the destruction of the American Family is nothing to laugh about. I don't find these shows to be very entertaining. I actually find them to be very depressing. But hey,that's just my take anyway.
I tend to agree. I watched part of the first episode and thought it was distasteful, pointless and silly.

Yea a degenerate Father destroying his family is nothing to laugh about. But many Americans do find these shows very entertaining. What does that say about those people? Anyway,you really did say it better than i could have. Thanks.

If you enjoy this show it's very likely you are a moron. You just don't know it. Sorry i had to break it to ya this way but it is the truth.

i enjoy the show.....gee libo name calling over what shows you watch?

he still watches My Little Margie.....what would you expect....they have been making fun of American families since TV Shows began.....but dipshits like Libo think it just started in the last 10 years....by Liberals....he must find it hard to sit down with a stick always up his ass .....

Forum List

Back