Shameless and deluded

Zein El Nour

Feb 4, 2009
The shameless, the deluded and the liar

And they say Arabs and Muslims are the crazy deluded ones….

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTimj1Dc2mo[/ame]

_______

Good music.

Perhaps the only way the Palestinians are going to win the world's sympathy (and note I say perhaps?) is by a NON violent movement.

Every time a rocket flies, or a bus gets blown up, the Palestinian help the Israelis who simply want to kill them all.

Now I say this completely understanding that before (say in the early 1960s) the Palestinian people started killing people, nobody thought about their plight, nobody cared that they were disenfranchised, cheated, and their civic leaders and intellectuals murdered by the Mosaad.

But NOW, there are enough people in the West who DO understand the position the Palestinian are in.

But long as atrocities happen to Isreali Jews, those events will give Isreal enough world wide media sympathy to allow the IDF to continue killing Palestinians and telling the world that they have no choice because they were tracking down "terrorists"

It's a LOT to expect of any people to be murdered and kept down generation after generation, I totally understand that.

But has violence worked?

The Isreali people have no place to go and the Palestinian people have no place to go either.

So I see no end to the violence until the Palestinians show the world that the IDF is willing to keep being violent time and time again without provocation.

Here's the rub...

I do not think that the Palestinaians CAN stop their own people from Killing Israleis, and I don't think the Israeli government can stop their own people from killing Palestinaians, either.

There's too much bad blood and too many people (on both sides) who benefit from the ongoing violence.

The "never before" thing is a joke. MANY MANY people have survived injustice----the very fact that there are non muslims who have survived the filth of Shariah is fascinating. The Zoroastrians have survived to some extent---the Bahais. The Chaldeans of Iraq have survived the filth of shariah. Copts in Egypt and Christian turks are facing a new onslaught of the disgusting filth of shariah----but even they will survive I have jewish relatives who survived the filth of shariah in "arab" lands In fact even MUSLIMS have survived the filth of shariah-----and islam----There are still shiites in Pakistan----and even christians. The standard of living is HIGHER in Gaza than it is in many entirely MUSLIM shariah infected lands----like the vile shariah cesspool of SOMALIA---and yet the muslims there survive.--------they are thieves and terrorists---but they do manage to live out their miserable brutal lives

The "never before" thing is a joke. MANY MANY people have survived injustice----the very fact that there are non muslims who have survived the filth of Shariah is fascinating. The Zoroastrians have survived to some extent---the Bahais. The Chaldeans of Iraq have survived the filth of shariah. Copts in Egypt and Christian turks are facing a new onslaught of the disgusting filth of shariah----but even they will survive I have jewish relatives who survived the filth of shariah in "arab" lands In fact even MUSLIMS have survived the filth of shariah-----and islam----There are still shiites in Pakistan----and even christians. The standard of living is HIGHER in Gaza than it is in many entirely MUSLIM shariah infected lands----like the vile shariah cesspool of SOMALIA---and yet the muslims there survive.--------they are thieves and terrorists---but they do manage to live out their miserable brutal lives

No comment on the racist filth quoted above...

I do not think that the Palestinaians CAN stop their own people from Killing Israleis, and I don't think the Israeli government can stop their own people from killing Palestinaians, either.

There's too much bad blood and too many people (on both sides) who benefit from the ongoing violence.

pooh... Israeli's have proven by way of it's dealings with Egypt and Jordan that it keeps peace deals.

this is my problem with your pov on this issue: you think that the israeli's and pals are the same... they aren't.

israel's goal isn't the destruction of pals... it's preservation of their own safety (funny how that becomes your priority

if the pals had wanted peace, they'd have signed on when they got 98% of what they were demanding... but they DON'T want peace. They want nothing but to drive Israel into the sea.

you really need to reassess this one.

oh yea.. I mean WHO WOULDNT trade land for shiny baubles? When jews in the US start pledging to a White America then perhaps we'll all be looking forward to palis grabbing their ankles for zionism.

Originally posted by editec
Perhaps the only way the Palestinians are going to win the world's sympathy (and note I say perhaps?) is by a NON violent movement.

So I see no end to the violence until the Palestinians show the world that the IDF is willing to keep being violent time and time again without provocation
This would be the palestinian people's response to the world community in general (as Israel's backers) and to you in particular, editec:

Recognise our right to live in the western part of our homeland and then, ONLY THEN, you'll have the MORAL AUTHORITY to tell us to replace our armed struggle by a non violent struggle for equal rights in a desegregated Palestine.

As long as the world community and millions of westerners insist that another group of human beings, by virtue of their ethnic affiliation and shared historical past of persecutions, is allowed to deny us this right, their appeals for a pacifist movement in Palestine will continue to be regarded as cynical and preposterous.

Only those who unambiguously recognise the fact that we are a group of human beings entitled to the same set of rights as the jewish people and that any attempt to deny our right to live in the western part of our homeland is an act of ethnic supremacism have the necessary moral stature to reprehend our armed struggle.

The dehumanizer cannot demand humane behavior from the very same people he dehumanizes.

Forum List

Back