Shame: war without bullets

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
The leftists and anti americans constantly attempt to use shame to get Americans to lay down and die, politically, militarily, economically. We should be ashamed, they say, of our whiteness, our christianity, our capitalism, our success. I thought leftists were above using shame. I thought that was old time religion.

rtwngAvngr said:
The leftists and anti americans constantly attempt to use shame to get Americans to lay down and die, politically, militarily, economically. We should be ashamed, they say, of our whiteness, our christianity, our capitalism, our success. I thought leftists were above using shame. I thought that was old time religion.

where is this "qoute" from????

rtwngAvngr said:
Take your white shame elsewhere.

AMERICA FOR WHITES ONLY! CONDI TAKE YOUR BLACK ASS BACK TO AFRICA, because RWA can do a better job because of skin color.

You guys make me laugh :D

• Banned
OCA said:
AMERICA FOR WHITES ONLY! CONDI TAKE YOUR BLACK ASS BACK TO AFRICA, because RWA can do a better job because of skin color.

You guys make me laugh :D

:wtf:

rtwngAvngr said:

Above quote is based on skin color, no? Without knowing you just gave credence to Howard Dean.

OCA said:
Above quote is based on skin color, no? Without knowing you just gave credence to Howard Dean.

Whatever you say, Purple Pie Man.

ssc%20purple%20pie%20man%20small%201.jpg

OCA said:
I love it when I strike a nerve, its so easy because you've got a sweet spot bigger than a great big bertha driver, can't hardly miss.

Yes. Your compelling arguments are scathing and persuasive. Fer sure.

For the casual browser, notice how simply saying whites SHOULDN'T be ashamed is met with screams of racism? Isn't this odd?

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. Your compelling arguments are scathing and persuasive. Fer sure.

For the casual browser, notice how simply saying whites SHOULDN'T be ashamed is met with screams of racism? Isn't this odd?

No a person actually confident in himself shouldn't have to even reference color, it denotes that you are looking for a group to identify with in order to bolster self esteem, sad really. I mean identifying as White is not the same as identifying as German or Italian etc. etc. , White is not a race, just a skin color.

OCA said:
No a person actually confident in himself shouldn't have to even reference color, it denotes that you are looking for a group to identify with in order to bolster self esteem, sad really. I mean identifying as White is not the same as identifying as German or Italian etc. etc. , White is not a race, just a skin color.

Nevertheless, there is a distinct european culture, where people wear pants, use technology, etc. There is a distinct european culture, though yes, there are finer subdivisions. It's called western civilization.

I never see you whining about La Raza, or The Naacp, or the Defamation League. I guess those people just all have low self esteem. Or else they're just cooperating with members of like race to achieve power in a racist world.

rtwngAvngr said:
Nevertheless, there is a distinct european culture, where people wear pants, use technology, etc. There is a distinct european culture, though yes, there are finer subdivisions.

I never see you whining about La Raza, or The Naacp, or the Defamation League. I guess those people just all have low self esteem. Or else they're just cooperating with members of like race to achieve power in a racist world.

And I think those groups are equally stupid, the only difference being at least with Blacks is the historical mistreatment by Whites in America up to this very day so you can see why they band together. Whites? Reverse racism etc. etc.? That is a joke.

OCA said:
And I think those groups are equally stupid, the only difference being at least with Blacks is the historical mistreatment by Whites in America up to this very day so you can see why they band together. Whites? Reverse racism etc. etc.? That is a joke.

Yeah, except in schools, businesses and other institutions where you have a better chance of getting hired if you're not white, the joke isn't funny.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah, except in schools, businesses and other institutions where you have a better chance of getting hired if you're not white, the joke isn't funny.

Go ahead, blame your inability to hold a job on reverse racism. Wow, didn't take you for a responsibility shirker. You've bought it hook, line and sinker.

OCA said:
Go ahead, blame your inability to hold a job on reverse racism. Wow, didn't take you for a responsibility shirker. You've bought it hook, line and sinker.

Nope I quit all my jobs on my own volition. It's all my fault.

Forum List

Back