Shame: Politician hides behind the troops.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Palin hits Obama, GOP establishment in Iowa speech

She said political figures who hide behind the cloak of anonymity to attack others in print are "cowards" and that the journalists who provide them cover are "gutless." "It's not fair to our country. It's not fair to our democracy. And it's not fair to our troops..." she said.

This is disgraceful. But we won't hear from the Blowhard Brigade (partisan vets). Honor is a foreign concept.

Last edited:

She said political figures who hide behind the cloak of anonymity to attack others in print are "cowards" and that the journalists who provide them cover are "gutless." "It's not fair to our country. It's not fair to our democracy. And it's not fair to our troops..." she said.

This is disgraceful. But we won't hear from the Blowhard Brigade (partisan vets). Honor is a foreign concept.

So.. what part of her statement are you tingle legged about?

Dearest Douchebagh, me leg never tingled for anyone but you (yes, I never voted for Obama). :redface:

Dearest Douchebagh, me leg never tingled for anyone but you (yes, I never voted for Obama). :redface:

Hey.. this doesn't strike me as a good thing...what your saying is that your tingled for an imagined.. Dearest Douchebagh... it's a tad confusing..

She was right on the money with that speech. I watched the entirety of it tonight. She didn't even use a teleprompter for the 45 minute onslaught against Obama. She gave us a sign of things to come. Obama and the journalist ARE Cowards. They show no patriotism.

She was right on the money with that speech. I watched the entirety of it tonight. She didn't even use a teleprompter for the 45 minute onslaught against Obama. She gave us a sign of things to come. Obama and the journalist ARE Cowards. They show no patriotism.

Patriotism?

:lol:

I bet she is the rights champion for 2012.:eusa_whistle:

I bet she is the rights champion for 2012.:eusa_whistle:

she's a joke and she's laughing all the way to the bank.

but what gets lost in her megalomania, her stage act, is the obligation of political people to be honest with the people

Forum List

Back