Shame on the republicans

Which party is swinging arround the US defaulting on the debt like an axe to get what they want even though the American people want taxes raised on the wealthy?

THE DEMOCRATS have NEVER seen a TAX they don't love.
The liberal motto-Taxes for thee, but please please, NOT FOR ME:

You all can SPIN it anyway you like, but IF we DEFAULT, the Obama and Democrats will get BLAMED FOR IT.

WE the people will make SURE OF IT.

I'm curious, "Truthmatters"...

Do you not understand that a failure to cut spending is going to result in an economic melt down? This Administration has in two and a half years increased our debt load to such an extent that our credit rating is now being threatened.

The Democratic strategy of doing nothing to address the problem because they hope the Republicans will be blamed for the resulting hit to the economy borders on the criminal. It's quite obvious that meaningful cuts need to be made...the Democrats chose not to make them when they controlled the House, Senate and the Oval Office...and THAT is what has led us to the brink now. It isn't Republicans holding the country hostage with their demands as you seem to believe...it's the Democrats letting this go until the last minute for political reasons that has put us in the situation we're in.

Why have the Dems said 'no' to a balanced budget amendment? Why haven't the Dems put forth a budget for the past . . . well, since Obama was elected? Oh I see I've answered my first question with my second question. I've read that 'everything is on the table' as far as reduction/cutting goes. Not so . . . why isn't Obamacare on the table? Does anyone trust the government? I don't. Why the hell should taxes be raised before any serious spending has occurred? If taxes are raised they will just continue on their spree. Is there anyone who doesn't believe that? Whats wrong with cutting spending (really cutting it) then at a later date, raising taxes?

Which party is swinging arround the US defaulting on the debt like an axe to get what they want even though the American people want taxes raised on the wealthy?

And which man is saying "If I dont get it done the way I want to get iut done, I will not apoprove the sending out of SS checks"

And as for "the American people want taxes raised on the wealthy"...

I am sure if there was a poll out there to find out what percentage of Americans would want the wealthy to give all other Americans a free parcel of land......80% would agree to that as well.

It doesnt make it right...and certainly doesnt make it the SMART thing to do.

So enough with that poll....it is a no brainer that AMericans want it......as long as it helps them and hurts the wealthy.

This is not a Robin Hood movie. Taxing the rich and giving it to others is not going to solve our spending problem. We have a SPENDING problem. Seems to be a disconnect here on your part.

SHAME ON THE REPUBLICANS: Their Behavior Is "Economically Illiterate And Disgracefully Cynical"

One of the most-respected and economically intelligent publications in the world, The Economist, has turned against the Republican party for its disgraceful behavior with respect to the US debt-ceiling negotiations.

The Republicans, the Economist points out, would rather disrupt the US economy and put the country into default than compromise on a long-term deficit and debt reduction plan.

This behavior is an abdication of the Republicans' responsibilities as elected officials. It puts the Republicans' self-interest ahead of the country's.

Read more: SHAME ON THE REPUBLICANS: Their Behavior Is "Economically Illiterate And Disgracefully Cynical"

Well of course they would. They are too busy kissing the Tea Party's ass, and lest we forget what their #1 priority is.....

I don't know why you hate the TEA Party, they're the TAX Payers. They just think they've be3en T axed E nough A lready.

SHAME ON THE REPUBLICANS: Their Behavior Is "Economically Illiterate And Disgracefully Cynical"

One of the most-respected and economically intelligent publications in the world, The Economist, has turned against the Republican party for its disgraceful behavior with respect to the US debt-ceiling negotiations.

The Republicans, the Economist points out, would rather disrupt the US economy and put the country into default than compromise on a long-term deficit and debt reduction plan.

This behavior is an abdication of the Republicans' responsibilities as elected officials. It puts the Republicans' self-interest ahead of the country's.

Read more: SHAME ON THE REPUBLICANS: Their Behavior Is "Economically Illiterate And Disgracefully Cynical"

Why do you hate your fellow americans?

You won a few seats.

Now the American people are not happy they voted for you

A few seats? Really? I don't call 80 seats a few. and the majority of republican governors who were also elected.
You sound like you watch too much Chris Matthews, this is what he was talking about yesterday.
Polls say you are wrong Repubs are still in the lead for 2012.

/www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/generic_congressional_vote-2170.html
The American Public is not buying the Dem's spin any longer.

Last edited:
You won a few seats.

Now the American people are not happy they voted for you

A few seats? Really? I don't call 80 seats a few. and the majority of republican governors who were also elected.
You sound like you watch too much Chris Matthews, this is what he was talking about yesterday.
Polls say you are wrong Repubs are still in the lead for 2012.

/www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/generic_congressional_vote-2170.html
The American Public is not buying the Dem's spin any longer.

:eusa_shhh:
that's too much reality.

The American people dont like what your elections have brought to this country.

You dont own the US government because you won some seats.

The other elected members do not have to submitt to those new seats whims

If we were to start a poll as to whose membership name is the least like their posting style, you'd be right there at the top.

My gawd, WE THE PEOPLE own the US government.

face it TM. the Republicans won in a historic November election, and you Democrats DON'T CONTROL all the Government ANYMORE.

give it up already, we are sick of the Obama and Democrats.

Forum List

Back