Shame on the republicans

So glad the Progressive lost their media monopoly; they still do a lot of damage, but its not total like it used to be

So TM, I can't find the article condemning the Dems for voting against raising the debt ceiling and threatened default.

JFK was POTUS after eight years of the last competent Republican to hold that office, DDE.
Today's Republican party is radical, it no longer represents the interests of the American people, it is controlled by and funded by corporations, most of which operate in foreign lands and compete in a global economy.

Can I have some of what you're huffing?

The GOP shellacked the Democrats in the last election, so obviously they represent the interests of Americans more than the Democrats.
Or did you forget that part?

Or did you forget they were local elections and the dems in office were also picked by their people to represent other Americans.

The president was also elected by the entire country.

wtf? THEY PROTEST VOTED.

that my friends is some of lamest spin I have ever heard.

Protest?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. ... It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies." -- Barack Hussein “Shovel-ready was not as … uh .. shovel-ready as we expected (laughs)" Failed Leader Obama

JFK was POTUS after eight years of the last competent Republican to hold that office, DDE.
Today's Republican party is radical, it no longer represents the interests of the American people, it is controlled by and funded by corporations, most of which operate in foreign lands and compete in a global economy.

The GOP shellacked the Democrats in the last election, so obviously they represent the interests of Americans more than the Democrats.

Not at all.

Obama and the Democrats overreached on the healthcare bill. I agree with what they hoped to accomplish but they failed. They underestimated the power of corporate America and the GOP to demagogue an important issue.

Don't gloat. The GOP is overreaching now and I won't be surprised if a new tsunami returns the Democrats to control over the House and Obama to the White House in 2012.

How many economists have to call the right insane before you people stop acting insane?

So are you for defaulting on the debt limit now steph?

face the truth TM, IF we default, it WILL BE the fault of the Obama and his comrades in Arms.. you all can spin spin spin ALL you want.

This shows how tragically partisan and without a moral code you are.

what party is the one swiging their vote arround like an axe saying they will let the country default if they dont get THEIR way?

You have no integrity

"If the right had any real moral compass they would have backed the democrats in their protest."

So the R's should have stood behind the D's in voting for default. Oh, TM, you're a real joy. But, it was the dems who actually did vote to default the US government.

They didnt vote for default did they.

They protest voted knowing the right had all the votes they needed to raise the debt.

There was NEVER a threat of default.

This is now and that was then.

NOW the right is threatening a default if they dont get everything they want.

You will twist it and lie about it because you have no moral code.

If the dems had enough votes then they would have voted down Bushs insane budgets that helped add to this mess you left the dems to clean up.

while they are trying to clean up your mess your team is trying to burn the house down.

You're "moral code" BS is not gonna work. People are hip. What did you think the election last year was all about? It wasn't a dream. Welcome to reality.

face the truth TM, IF we default, it WILL BE the fault of the Obama and his comrades in Arms.. you all can spin spin spin ALL you want.

what party is the one swiging their vote arround like an axe saying they will let the country default if they dont get THEIR way?

You have no integrity

Oh stop it. You're embarrassing yourself. You sound like a spoiled brat who got his allowance reduced.

You won a few seats.

Now the American people are not happy they voted for you

Not at all.

Obama and the Democrats overreached on the healthcare bill. I agree with what they hoped to accomplish but they failed. They underestimated the power of corporate America and the GOP to demagogue an important issue.

Don't gloat. The GOP is overreaching now and I won't be surprised if a new tsunami returns the Democrats to control over the House and Obama to the White House in 2012.

The GOP had no, zero, input into the health care bill. The American people voted on it. And the Dems lost.
The GOP is not over-reaching as they have very limited power. They are searching for solutions, which is difficult because the Democrats have no proposals.

You have no integrity

Oh stop it. You're embarrassing yourself. You sound like a spoiled brat who got his allowance reduced.

Which party is the one swinging their vote on this arround like an axe?

Your party is the one who will get blamed

You have no integrity

The friggen OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS are.
and you have some nerve calling others, PARTISAN my dear.:lol:

Now your elected idiots are cramming all kinds oif things down the American peoples throats and they are not happy with your party.

Which party is swinging arround the US defaulting on the debt like an axe to get what they want even though the American people want taxes raised on the wealthy?

Forum List

Back