Shame on the republicans

Its just insanity.

They just keep lying about the mess their historically failed ideas left this country in.

"The collapse came at the end of the disasterous Bush presidency."

What you so conveniently choose to ignore is that the "collapse" came in his last two years when Democrats controlled the House and Senate and hence spending. The reason the Bush presidency ended in disaster is the out of control spending he allowed the Democrats in return for their funding of his wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Ike was an Indie. Maybe Lincoln was the ONLY comptent Pub Pres. And the last PHD history class I tookargued the civil war was a Pub conspiracy to get hold of the military/industrial complex, or vice versa....LOL! They suq forever...

"So the moral of the story is that fighting expensive unwinnable wars against bogymen is a terrible idea, amirite?"

No, the moral of the story is that fighting wars is expensive (something Barack Obama knows only too well at this point) but when you are attacked there are times when you have no choice. As for them being "unwinnable"? We kicked the tar out of both the Taliban and Saddam's Baathists, you seem to have confused winning wars with being able to nation build during the aftermath.

My point was that once Bush lost control of the Congress in 2006 the only way for him to get funding for military operations from Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats was to give them whatever they wanted in domestic spending. The result was a spike in the deficit that has only gotten bigger with BO's arrival.

"So the moral of the story is that fighting expensive unwinnable wars against bogymen is a terrible idea, amirite?"

No, the moral of the story is that fighting wars is expensive (something Barack Obama knows only too well at this point) but when you are attacked there are times when you have no choice. As for them being "unwinnable"? We kicked the tar out of both the Taliban and Saddam's Baathists, you seem to have confused winning wars with being able to nation build during the aftermath.

My point was that once Bush lost control of the Congress in 2006 the only way for him to get funding for military operations from Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats was to give them whatever they wanted in domestic spending. The result was a spike in the deficit that has only gotten bigger with BO's arrival.

TDM will never buy that because to her the Dems are golden. They are the only ones doing whats best for the country. Yep. Thats what she believes wholeheartedly.

Anyone who is a Rep or a conservative is evil personified. They are only out to ruin the country and keep everyone from voting. Yep. Thats what she believes wholeheartedly.

If OL'BO doesn't get re-elected I have no doubt she will have a meltdown.

Hell. We may never hear from her again. LOL

Last edited:
Ike was an Indie. Maybe Lincoln was the ONLY comptent Pub Pres. And the last PHD history class I tookargued the civil war was a Pub conspiracy to get hold of the military/industrial complex, or vice versa....LOL! They suq forever...

PHD my ass. You're the dude who couldn't even hold down an hourly wage job.

LOL - I was thining the same thing. That Boob couldn't even make it out of community college

New Topics

Forum List

Back