Shame I Can't Vote For the Man...

Last week I made a post about Obama's terrible treatment of our economy. A poster (can't remember who) responded with name calling and attack- in his ranting diatribe he made the claim that he had to clean up the housing market caused by Bush- when I asked the poster what his job was he responded with even more smack talk. So in sarcastic jest i asked if he were a janitor. Del gave me negative rep for this with a snarky and disrespectful taunt attached.. I negative repped him back called him an asshole and reminded him the poster had made a personal attack prior to my question...well was this ever a mistake. This caused several PM's from del (I think he has a crush). We played smack talk put downs...I won of course- but man was that ever a weird interaction. I realized he likes/needs attention- poor guy :(

And boop says im an asshole lol

Maybe Dell and I are distantly related :eek:

No he's not an asshole, he likes assholes. bada bing!

funny, i don't like you, asshole.

:dunno:

Last week I made a post about Obama's terrible treatment of our economy. A poster (can't remember who) responded with name calling and attack- in his ranting diatribe he made the claim that he had to clean up the housing market caused by Bush- when I asked the poster what his job was he responded with even more smack talk. So in sarcastic jest i asked if he were a janitor. Del gave me negative rep for this with a snarky and disrespectful taunt attached.. I negative repped him back called him an asshole and reminded him the poster had made a personal attack prior to my question...well was this ever a mistake. This caused several PM's from del (I think he has a crush). We played smack talk put downs...I won of course- but man was that ever a weird interaction. I realized he likes/needs attention- poor guy :(

maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt, too.

oh, and clevergirl is delusional, although i do admire her use of irony. :thup:

Ive only got turds coming out of my ass. Sorry you have such a terrible condition. Must be painful

'Dull' is never to be taken seriously...or even given any quarter.

Ahahahahaha! I think he just has a crush~

maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt, too.

oh, and clevergirl is delusional, although i do admire her use of irony. :thup:

Now now del- maybe someday, if you work really hard at it, you will grow up to be the man your mother was :)

'Dull' is never to be taken seriously...or even given any quarter.

To summarize: Waaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, that explains a lot. So he's the sensitive type- got it.

Forum List

Back