Shall the Queen Step Down and Let Charles Rule England?

I'm going to go with the alternate theory that when the Queen steps down, William becomes King, and Charles is skipped over.

It's why Wills is getting married. He needs to prove that he can continue the Dynasty with Good Breeding Stock and not embarrass the Royal Franchise.

It's why Wills is getting married. He needs to prove that he can continue the Dynasty with Good Breeding Stock and not embarrass the Royal Franchise.

But he is the Anti-Christ, so what does it matter? :confused:

Ain't gonna happen. Thank God! Queen E is a cool old lady... her son is a whiny assed idiot... Her grandson is hot and should marry me 'stead of Kate. I'd be a fab Queen!

The Devil has powers to put on a Pleasing Face.

Handsome Will and Lovely Kate will lull the world into a false sense of security...

She won't. England is twee little tourist spot, with the Royals as a big draw.

Ain't gonna happen. Thank God! Queen E is a cool old lady... her son is a whiny assed idiot... Her grandson is hot and should marry me 'stead of Kate. I'd be a fab Queen!

Princess CG? Doesn't quite have the right ring to it.....

Ahhhh! I wanna be Queen! I would grant USMB the Royal Squeal of Approval... and knight Gunny and all the Admins and Moddies.

I have given much consideration to the question posed in the OP.

The importance of the lineage of the Royal Family, where the Queen (or the King as the case may be) is the titular head of the British government cannot be overstated.

Unless it can. I mean, I did leave the proper clue. I said "titular."

No no. I'm not thinking of breasts.

eva_larue3.jpg

Although, honestly, I AM thinking of boobs, like, for instance:

prince-charles.jpg

since the entire Royal Family doesn't matter worth a tinker's damn in hell, my question is: does it matter if the Queens steps down or dies in order to get Prince Chuckles on the throne?

Last edited:
Well, if we can't believe a youtube vid, what can we believe?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT34cIASFqM[/ame]

No. She should step down and end the monarchy.

It's a silly thing to have a queen.

That sounds slightly traitorous. :eusa_think:

Doesn't Canada still pledge allegiance to the Queen, same with Australia?

No. She should step down and end the monarchy.

It's a silly thing to have a queen.

That sounds slightly traitorous. :eusa_think:

Doesn't Canada still pledge allegiance to the Queen, same with Australia?

Yes.

And more importantly, I just thanked you for that post and now you have been thanked 1,000 times.

A polite 'you're welcome' would be nice. Some people have no manners. *Tuts*

Forum List

Back