Shaky faith?

apparently, faith hinges on how many other people believe in your belief.

talk about taking the lords name in vanity (plates)

I feel like the 1st Amendment should provide me the right to have a "I disbelieve" license plate. I shall contact the ACLU today.

Fucking believers get everything.

I've already contacted my state with a similar request. So far, they've ignored me.

Hey Rav,

You might consider asking yourself why faith plates piss you off so much.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

I find myself noticing the purple heart plates a lot. kinda cool..

Because you am what?

Nope, as usual, you're wrong.

I'm not wrong about you starting at least 5 threads about this since I've known you.

The only uncertainty is how long it's going to take you to introduce the silly notion that this violates the First Amendment.

I'm not wrong about you starting at least 5 threads about this since I've known you.

The only uncertainty is how long it's going to take you to introduce the silly notion that this violates the First Amendment.

:rofl:

And all the threads you've started about gays means you're a closeted gay?

Only an idiot would think it violates the first amendment. UNLESS the money were being used to fund religion, then it might.

I'd be surprised if you once ever actually got what I thought correct.

I feel like the 1st Amendment should provide me the right to have a "I disbelieve" license plate. I shall contact the ACLU today.

Fucking believers get everything.

I think you probably do have the right to have a disbelief vanity plate, if you want to shell out the dough.

I once shelled out dough for a "Whoa Nelly" plate for an old (OLD! White, red and chrome) pickup we drove. I was always sort of proud of that...except because it had already been grabbed it was actually spelled "Whoa Nely" which is sort of funny.

I liked old Nelly. I was sad the day I poured sugar in the tank.....

Just kidding.

Forum List

Back