Shakira Mad

Mind if I bump your thread? You were the first to talk about Shakira. I was going to start a thread asking, does she have enough songs to accept this award? I can't name them can you? Don't get me wrong, she's hot. But award winner?

Shakira Performs Greatest Hits Medley & Accepts Video Vanguard Award​

The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, also known as the Video Vanguard Award or the Lifetime Achievement Award, is a merit given to recording artists and music video directors at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), a ceremony that was established in 1984. It is presented by MTV for "outstanding contributions" and "profound impact" on music video and popular culture.[1][2][3] As the ceremony's special category, the trophy is a gold-plated "moonman" rather than the silver ones of the other VMA categories.[4] The Beatles and director Richard Lester were honored with the Video Vanguard Award at the inaugural VMAs for "essentially inventing the music video."[5] David Bowie also received the award at the same ceremony. Two years later, Madonna became the first female recipient.

Forum List

Back