Petition To REMOVE RASHIDA Tlaib For Fake Address Lie Surpasses 300,000 Signatures

Torturing slugs to death is a bit sadomasochistic. I mean I have a garden. I have slugs in my garden. I don't kill the slugs. I co-exist with them. Besides the leopard slugs hunt down and hill the the other ones.

Torturing slugs to death is a bit sadomasochistic. I mean I have a garden. I have slugs in my garden. I don't kill the slugs. I co-exist with them. Besides the leopard slugs hunt down and hill the the other ones.

I don't either. Just a metaphor.

Plus you don't want salt in yer garden.

Gasoline kills slugs

Fertilizer is salt. Some people add epsom salt to their plants.

Gasoline kills slugs

So will a shotgun, but that might be a bit of overkill. No, I will just coexist. Deer, rabbits, and groundhogs do more damage than the slugs, and salt doesn't seem to do much to those. The bastards eat it.

Tlaib isn't going to be removed. If the people in her district don't like what she's done they can vote her out next year

Then why must you use table salt to kill a slug on the soil with salt already in it?

Then why must you use table salt to kill a slug on the soil with salt already in it?

moonie review HS chem

Because if you don't, the will run for office illegally while living in the wrong district apparently

Forum List

Back