Shaking hands with a non-Mahram (female or male )

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan

In our TV media, local Urdu play it become popular and removing the hesitation to shake hands with Non-Mahram females or males to proof that we are not behind with India or WEST or USA culture. Our media and public always copy with Indian or WEST doing? In WEST or India they are mostly from Non-Believers than why you remain Muslims?

According to Muslim’s believes if any one male and female shaking hand with women is totally prohibited within the social and family relations when there is trust and no fear of temptation? If any one have still doubt than must consult any religious scholar and knew what is the fatwa in Islam regarding shaking hands with Non – Mahram.

But my questions those who promote or doing such great sin and consider themselves they are modern perhaps advance booking themselves to burn in HELL for this sin.

If anyone shake hands with other girls than he should not feel proud of but feel guilty or shame for facing angry God at judgment day that time no excuse or mercy will be accepted.
I specially address to Muslim’s elite class who do not hesitate first to shake hands with Non-Mahram ( female ) and some ugly or foolish go to the such extend to give kissed to proof we are very frank each other and no bad intention between us?

But Islamic teaching completely oppose and condemn Mix gathering ( male and female ) where more opportunity to have see Non-Mahram female even from your own family or others side more interesting to show their entire body and including figures without any shy and when some offer to shake hands than these mad girls or women’s do shaking hands even do not knew what price they have to pay from God punishment, where no excuse will be make.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

In our TV media, local Urdu play it become popular and removing the hesitation to shake hands with Non-Mahram females or males to proof that we are not behind with India or WEST or USA culture. Our media and public always copy with Indian or WEST doing? In WEST or India they are mostly from Non-Believers than why you remain Muslims?

According to Muslim’s believes if any one male and female shaking hand with women is totally prohibited within the social and family relations when there is trust and no fear of temptation? If any one have still doubt than must consult any religious scholar and knew what is the fatwa in Islam regarding shaking hands with Non – Mahram.

But my questions those who promote or doing such great sin and consider themselves they are modern perhaps advance booking themselves to burn in HELL for this sin.

If anyone shake hands with other girls than he should not feel proud of but feel guilty or shame for facing angry God at judgment day that time no excuse or mercy will be accepted.
I specially address to Muslim’s elite class who do not hesitate first to shake hands with Non-Mahram ( female ) and some ugly or foolish go to the such extend to give kissed to proof we are very frank each other and no bad intention between us?

But Islamic teaching completely oppose and condemn Mix gathering ( male and female ) where more opportunity to have see Non-Mahram female even from your own family or others side more interesting to show their entire body and including figures without any shy and when some offer to shake hands than these mad girls or women’s do shaking hands even do not knew what price they have to pay from God punishment, where no excuse will be make.

Why are Muslims considered so weak they can't control themselves around women? There are Christians that are like that too, but we just put them in jail. Why should normal people be saddled with this prohibition, when the fault is with a few?

Any dude ever shook a woman's hand and got a stiffy from it?

Pretty crazy shit.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

If God would throw one into hell for shaking hands with women, what does God do to those that have protected sex with women?

Know what, I am glad that I do not practice your religion, I would happily look forward to hell.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

yeah?

They have got a fatwa work around for just about anything...... Breastfeed off of the woman... and then you can shake her hand.

Adult Breastfeeding Establishes "Maternal Relations"... - twodaymag - Open Salon

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back