Shaggy Frog Story

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the girl behind the counter, from her badge he sees that her name is Miss Patricia Whack.

"Good morning Miss Whack," croaks the frog, "I'd like to get a £30,000 loan to take a holiday please."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks him what his name is.

The frog croaks, "I'm Kermit Jagger and my dad's Mick Jagger and the loan will be okay because I know the manager."

She says, "I'll need some collateral to secure a loan for that much money."

The frog replies, "Sure, I've got this," and produces a tiny ceramic pink elephant, about an inch tall and perfectly formed

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to speak with the manager and disappears into his office. She says to the manager, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and he wants to borrow £30,000. This is what he wants to use as collateral," showing him the little pink elephant, "I mean what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks at her and says, "It's a knick-knack Patty Whack, give the frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone."

You're singing it aren't you? Yeah, I know you are ...

Oh my dog!

That's sooooooooooooooo shaggy if you were on stage your audience would throw bones at you.

Woof!

Forum List

Back