Shadow government

You do realize that he actually met with many Masons while President.

His speech is indeed about the balance between national security and freedom of the press. Any rational mind can see this.
JFK was no saint, however it is popular among JFK aficionados he spurned the NWO, and others the MIC among them, and that is a reason they give for his murder.
We can agree to disagree, that's cool. :cool:

For those whose POV is that secret agendas and conspiracies are rare?

My POV informs me that secret agendas and conspiracies (both grand and small) pretty much DEFINE governments.

Of course the most successful conspiracy is one done openly, but one which has an real AGENDA that is closely guarded secret.

And please do not discount the very real possibility that there are competing conspiracies each vieing for power and control, which have those same modus operandi, too.

My point here is that is probably no GRAND UNIFED WORLDWIDE conspiracy, rather there are competing cabals each seeking power and control with the scope and range of their influence and interests.

I sort of wish there was in fact a shadow government rounding dumbfucks like JB and Jones up and having them make shoes and brooms and whatever. Would you miss them?

Or rather I'm reading the entirety and taking it by its words not "reading" into it what really isn't there.
If you in fact read it in its entirety, how can you come away with missing its intention? JFK warned of ill intentioned interests hiding in the shadows. JFK called on the press to expose it. Your reading comprehension seems to need improvement, but then it is clear that the speech was in vain. Most media on the globe now belongs to a handful of corporate owners. They are in league with the banksters who are keeping you under control. Posts like yours are proof of this.

exactly.could not have said it better myself.

video of how the ss agent was pulled from his normal aasignment of where to be and he looked confused...yeah this thing has been coming at us for awhile...
well my book reads left to right,and whats coming is huge...yes good video..thanks for the posts

good post by yourself as well.:clap2:

JFK warned of the NWO and how the presidency was being used by it.

The President and the Press - Kennedy Warns America of New World Order

Shortly after wards he was murdered.

Thoughts and Attitudes of some World Leaders

The world is not a very tolerant place - but the following is made up largerly of quotes from influential people in our own North American society.

More NWO Quotes

Connecting the Dots in the New World Order: Oh, It Was The John P. Wheeler III Who Was Involved In The Barksdale-Minot Incident Who Was Found In A Landfill!

We even have to be wary of the motivations of those that wish to expose the atrocities of others...
Discussing first possible motivations for the 9-11 Attacks, then possible motivations of those wanting the 911 Truth exposed. New 9-11 books & film also touched upon.

The Creepy Sides of the 911 Truth Movement

YouTube - The Story of Your Enslavement

Great link to that Kennedy speech. I seen it years ago. He was one of the best Presidents America ever had. Truly the last great Democrat, as was Reagan the last great Republican. They killed Kennedy. They tried to kill Reagan, but failed. Funny how both Kennedy and Reagan were not controlled by the Illuminati. I guess every once and awhile a non-desirable squeezes through the cracks of their chains. ~BH

My POV informs me that secret agendas and conspiracies (both grand and small) pretty much DEFINE governments.

Of course the most successful conspiracy is one done openly, but one which has an real AGENDA that is closely guarded secret.

And please do not discount the very real possibility that there are competing conspiracies each vieing for power and control, which have those same modus operandi, too.

My point here is that is probably no GRAND UNIFED WORLDWIDE conspiracy, rather there are competing cabals each seeking power and control with the scope and range of their influence and interests.

I sort of wish there was in fact a shadow government rounding dumbfucks like JB and Jones up and having them make shoes and brooms and whatever. Would you miss them?

Bow down to your masters you yes man, sheoplized robot. Do you believe everything that you're told, or do you just enjoy your school bus childish labels that you give anyone who doesn't bow down like a gutlless turd to every single thing we are fed through the one way sewer pipe into all our homes? LMAO, Hey, You're always their to defend the bottomfeeders who don't give a crap about your dumb ass bro.

Hey? :razz: If dumb shit cackacorn was told by the Government / Media complex that the sky was gonna rain turds tomorrow, he would buy himself a metal umbrella. ~BH

Bow down to your masters you yes man, sheoplized robot. Do you believe everything that you're told, or do you just enjoy your school bus childish labels that you give anyone who doesn't bow down like a gutlless turd to every single thing we are fed through the one way sewer pipe into all our homes? LMAO, Hey, You're always their to defend the bottomfeeders who don't give a crap about your dumb ass bro.

Hey? :razz: If dumb shit cackacorn was told by the Government / Media complex that the sky was gonna rain turds tomorrow, he would buy himself a metal umbrella. ~BH

Well, all I can say is you're wrong on every front.

If you believe the President wasn't born in the US, you're wrong.
If you feel that the US Government was complicit in 9/11, you're wrong.
If you believe we didn't kill Bin Laden; you're wrong.

You probably shouldn't enjoy it so much but to each their own;

I really don't feel like calling you or anybody else a bunch of names anymore. Maybe it will change; I hope not. The forum seems so small now for some reason...I'm not sure why.

At any rate
enjoy Mother's Day tomorrow and call your mom...that goes for everybody.

FREEDOM, let me say it again in a lower case, freedom. Thanks to the vision of the Founding Fathers there can never be a "shadow government" unless the free people who engage in their Constitutional rights permit it. The Founding Fathers even foresaw how ignorant and complacent Americans might become so they decided to give congressional representatives two years to do the right thing or be kicked out. Senators get a little longer but the president gets only four years. It's the best damned system ever created on the globe but thanks to modern sources of information the burdon is on the voters and only half of them understand what the hell they are doing. Some of them whine about shadow governments but most don't even do their duty to monitor and hire and fire the people they complain about.

FREEDOM, let me say it again in a lower case, freedom. Thanks to the vision of the Founding Fathers there can never be a "shadow government" unless the free people who engage in their Constitutional rights permit it. The Founding Fathers even foresaw how ignorant and complacent Americans might become so they decided to give congressional representatives two years to do the right thing or be kicked out. Senators get a little longer but the president gets only four years. It's the best damned system ever created on the globe but thanks to modern sources of information the burdon is on the voters and only half of them understand what the hell they are doing. Some of them whine about shadow governments but most don't even do their duty to monitor and hire and fire the people they complain about.

We get the government we deserve.

I can't argue with that statement. We have become a Nation of short sighted whiners and pretend victims. The Tea Party movement is an effort to assume the rightful control of government that the Founding Fathers intended. It would be refreshing if the left would be as honest but the dishonest cowardly sleaze bags aren't ready to confront capitalism and freedom yet.

I really don't feel like calling you or anybody else a bunch of names anymore. Maybe it will change; I hope not. The forum seems so small now for some reason...I'm not sure why.

At any rate

I figured you would resort to putting words into my mouth. Hey? You don't know what I believe, you are just grouping me together with other folks who have posted their opinions on those subjects that you have disagreed with. This is exactly what I am talking about. Is that all you got? I basically predicted in my own mind what you would retort with. It's so easy with you YES MEN. Don't you realize that you are defending LIARS that don't care about you or any of us?

It's a nice retreat isn't it? I mean, Bringing up other so-called (maybe so or maybe not) conspiracy theory subjects in order to beg for some delusional allies like yourself that would actually come to your rescue? LMAO!

But hey cacka? To put all that behind us, I honestly do appreciate the Mother's day comment. It's a great day for the Women who have gave us all so much. I hope you and Yours have a nice one. ~BH

I knew you had it in yuh bro. :cool: ~BH

I can't argue with that statement. We have become a Nation of short sighted whiners and pretend victims. The Tea Party movement is an effort to assume the rightful control of government that the Founding Fathers intended. It would be refreshing if the left would be as honest but the dishonest cowardly sleaze bags aren't ready to confront capitalism and freedom yet.

Not sure about your analysis because whenever someone says the word "founding fathers" there seems to be a lot of convenient memories about history class.

At any rate
But hey cacka? To put all that behind us, I honestly do appreciate the Mother's day comment. It's a great day for the Women who have gave us all so much. I hope you and Yours have a nice one. ~BH

Ma passed away in 1989. But thanks for the nice thoughts. Good night, sir.

At any rate

Ma passed away in 1989. But thanks for the nice thoughts. Good night, sir.

cc, I am sorry about your Mother my friend. My Father passed away 2 years ago. So final death is. What I would give to just talk with him again. Listen, I Didn't mean to be so harsh on yuh, It's just that I think all of us Americans, and the World in general, need to keep an open mind about what we are told by the media and Government. Anyway, Talk to yuh later. Have a good one. ~BH

New Topics

Forum List

Back