Shadow government

stepback

Rookie
May 2, 2011
secret societies,freemasons,bilderberg group,trilatteral commission,EU,New world order...
im newbie here to this site and forum...
i am just puttin this out there as i have been doing a lot of browsing and looking and listening...ive only posted on the "buried at sea" thread,but i obviously noticed the bible hating crowd is large and in charge here,as they have become in the world(as the bible says will happen)
before everyone jumps me sayin this should be in different forum,it has significant relevance to whats going on globally,and our countrys leaders are involved big time.
so i guess im lookin for some feedback.my limited group of people here locally i have been branded and labeled as conspiracy theorist,so i suppose i want to see where others stand on this concept.im not gonna go into what the bible says,except one world gov and money will happen...i apologize if this is not traditional procedure here,but tick tock yall!! :clap2:

Last edited:
JFK warned of the NWO and how the presidency was being used by it.

The President and the Press - Kennedy Warns America of New World Order

Shortly after wards he was murdered.

Thoughts and Attitudes of some World Leaders

The world is not a very tolerant place - but the following is made up largerly of quotes from influential people in our own North American society.

More NWO Quotes

Connecting the Dots in the New World Order: Oh, It Was The John P. Wheeler III Who Was Involved In The Barksdale-Minot Incident Who Was Found In A Landfill!

We even have to be wary of the motivations of those that wish to expose the atrocities of others...
Discussing first possible motivations for the 9-11 Attacks, then possible motivations of those wanting the 911 Truth exposed. New 9-11 books & film also touched upon.

The Creepy Sides of the 911 Truth Movement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Story of Your Enslavement[/ame]

video of how the ss agent was pulled from his normal aasignment of where to be and he looked confused...yeah this thing has been coming at us for awhile...
well my book reads left to right,and whats coming is huge...yes good video..thanks for the posts

Actually JFK's "secret society" speech was about national security, classified information versus freedom of the press. If one actually reads the entire speech its quite obvious. Also note that he gave it at a dinner for journalists.

i didnt mention his secret society speech i just mentioned the visual evidence of ss agent that day

i didnt mention his secret society speech i just mentioned the visual evidence of ss agent that day
Are you referring to me? If you were I'm sorry for any confusion. I guess I should have quote Mr. Jones as I was replying to mistaken assertions.

Actually JFK's "secret society" speech was about national security, classified information versus freedom of the press. If one actually reads the entire speech its quite obvious. Also note that he gave it at a dinner for journalists.
Yes but he is also opposing the abuse of classifying information to the extent that TPTB keep the public in the dark about matters they should know about.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it’s in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

And he directs this speech to journalists to inform them that a secret conspiracy does exist, and it is up to them to expose it.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

In the full speech it is quite obvious that he was addressing Communism as a particular threat. However, his remarks regarding secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings were separate but applicable to the context of his speech in general. The manner in which he made those statements was not by accident nor incidental, and separately, the application of those statements to communism and to the freedom of the press, which was the target of the context, was equally deliberate. After all, the speech was aptly titled "The President and the Press".

JFK's remarks regarding the opportunistic nature of those in power to seize upon times of strife and anxiety to gain a foothold against liberty are timeless and need not be reduced to a specific threat from "long ago". To do so is to reduce his words to mere anti-communism talking points.

Besides, we must remember that communism is but a tactic used by those whom would fulfill their goal of a New World Order, all the while using the press as a tool for control while implementing planks of the Communist Manifesto.
-Monkey Puppet

PNAC, Zionism (Communism), anyone?

Or rather I'm reading the entirety and taking it by its words not "reading" into it what really isn't there.

Theoretically, if there is a shadow, there must be a sun. Without a sun, there can be no shadow.

secret societies,freemasons,bilderberg group,trilatteral commission,EU,New world order...

And? Take a look around you. You think those idiots could govern themselves for a week without chaos if nobody took upon themselves the burden of guiding and shaping society?

i obviously noticed the bible hating crowd is large
:eusa_eh:

and in charge here

I smell a troll

As for the rest of your post: you sound like a prime example of why you need someone smarter than you to handle the big things. I doubt you can even do a halfway decent job of managing your own daily affairs.

Or rather I'm reading the entirety and taking it by its words not "reading" into it what really isn't there.
If you in fact read it in its entirety, how can you come away with missing its intention? JFK warned of ill intentioned interests hiding in the shadows. JFK called on the press to expose it. Your reading comprehension seems to need improvement, but then it is clear that the speech was in vain. Most media on the globe now belongs to a handful of corporate owners. They are in league with the banksters who are keeping you under control. Posts like yours are proof of this.

You do realize that he actually met with many Masons while President.

His speech is indeed about the balance between national security and freedom of the press. Any rational mind can see this.

For those whose POV is that secret agendas and conspiracies are rare?

My POV informs me that secret agendas and conspiracies (both grand and small) pretty much DEFINE governments.

Of course the most successful conspiracy is one done openly, but one which has an real AGENDA that is closely guarded secret.

And please do not discount the very real possibility that there are competing conspiracies each vieing for power and control, which have those same modus operandi, too.

My point here is that is probably no GRAND UNIFED WORLDWIDE conspiracy, rather there are competing cabals each seeking power and control with the scope and range of their influence and interests.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back