Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I took an Oath that I live by. am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to 'WIN the hearts and minds.' why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country.

I could swear I saw a similar thread earlier today, but after a solid five-minute search, I've yet to find it. Please merge my thread if you know where the other thread is.

Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas stands up to shameful NYPD | The Economic Voice

"I support the military but *insert personal attack here* he should *insert fact free general insult here*

-Signed
Dam Near Every Righty on the internet.

Jeez, the world is really upside down to libs including some Marines. You have a bunch of spoiled kids milling around pissing in the gutter and looking for a mob confrontation and Sgt Thomas tells the NYPD to "go to Afghanistan if they are looking for a fight"? Those spoiled sissies could have had their college paid for if they spent a couple of years in the Military. Many of the NYPD Officers who risk their lives every day are Veterans. What did those OWS kids ever do besides spend daddy's money on a useless college degree in wall paper hanging?

What did those OWS kids ever do besides spend daddy's money on a useless college degree in wall paper hanging?

That's his point, he can't understand the use of force and intimidation towards citizens that aren't doing anything wrong.

Have you been in a coma? Did someone appoint Sgt Shamir to the supreme court? The OWS are guilty of a hundred violations any one of which would put you and me in the slammer for at least a day if we did the same thing without the cover of a mob. The Marine Sgt is being praised because he opened his big mouth about something he knew nothing about and insulted NY's finest.

What did those OWS kids ever do besides spend daddy's money on a useless college degree in wall paper hanging?

That's his point, he can't understand the use of force and intimidation towards citizens that aren't doing anything wrong.

Have you been in a coma? Did someone appoint Sgt Shamir to the supreme court? The OWS are guilty of a hundred violations any one of which would put you and me in the slammer for at least a day if we did the same thing without the cover of a mob. The Marine Sgt is being praised because he opened his big mouth about something he knew nothing about and insulted NY's finest.

Towards the end of the video I saw he was speaking about what he saw as opposed to speaking for the entire group. So no, I haven't been in a coma.

• Banned
He is right. He went on for far too long (didn't have enough to say, so just kept saying it over and over again) but he's right. They are unarmed, American citizens.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

He's not a 'scumbag', he's a Marine. Marines (and other branches) believe strongly in behaving honorably. I absolutely support his right to defend his fellow citizens - whether I agree with those citizens or not. I think he's exactly what a Marine should be... honorable.

"I support the military but *insert personal attack here* he should *insert fact free general insult here*

-Signed

LOL

So now we have a cry baby that complains the right is giving us back what we served up..

ITS NOT FAIR.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2375-democratic-20seal.jpg

He's not a 'scumbag', he's a Marine. Marines (and other branches) believe strongly in behaving honorably. I absolutely support his right to defend his fellow citizens - whether I agree with those citizens or not. I think he's exactly what a Marine should be... honorable.

The OWS are breaking laws, and are agitating the cops.....what should the cops do???

I don't care if they guy is a priest, he's a scumbag.

The marine sounds a little bit hysterical to me. What have the cops done that hurts "these people" I guess the US of KKK would be better off without cops to abuse huh? Look how much taxpayer money we will save. Just call out the marines. I don't think people should shout at and humiliate marines and I damn sure don't think a marine should do it to cops. Those damn cops have their asses on the line too. Just like that hysterical marine.. Fancy that shit. He's fucking out of control.

The marine sounds a little bit hysterical to me. What have the cops done that hurts "these people" I guess the US of KKK would be better off without cops to abuse huh? Look how much taxpayer money we will save. Just call out the marines. I don't think people should shout at and humiliate marines and I damn sure don't think a marine should do it to cops. Those damn cops have their asses on the line too. Just like that hysterical marine.. Fancy that shit. He's fucking out of control.

It's a free country, he can say whatever he wants. I notice few officers argued back, and in fact one basically admitted that it's happening by saying 'they're not all bad'(paraphrased).

You're willing to say there hasn't been one instance of an officer overstepping his forceful authority on any of these protesters at any point? Thomas even said specifically that he saw it, is he a liar?

-Signed

LOL

So now we have a cry baby that complains the right is giving us back what we served up..

ITS NOT FAIR.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2375-democratic-20seal.jpg

What does that have to do with you? The dems made you do it? Or the dems were stupid so you have to be also?

:cuckoo:

He was pissed, that's for sure. But, frankly, he - more than most of us - has earned the right to be 'hysterical' about something he deems is dishonorable behavior.

You will not see me hammering a Marine for voicing his opinion about the NYPD's behavior. I don't know whether the police were behaving reasonably or not so I cannot comment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrL_vMAa4I&feature=related]Marines Say F__K Off to sean hannity at occupy wall street. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back