SFC Ollie

i wished you would rest then i wished that you would admit to these hard heads that there are symptoms you ignored.....and that they should not ignore said symptoms....lets turn this into a public education experience....i know this just didnt suddenly happen...there were signs and warnings....fess up...

siblings in my experience are highly over rated but if your happy....thats good

True, sort of. Normally if you have one heart attack, the pain of any additional will be the same pain. And i did have that pain several times in the last 18 months. but it was always combined with muscle strain, arthritis, and a gastro episode. So I would take something for heartburn and the pain would start easing up.

On this one the gaviscon didn't help any, but a nitro did. As soon as the pain started easing up for the nitro I called 911.

i wished you would rest then i wished that you would admit to these hard heads that there are symptoms you ignored.....and that they should not ignore said symptoms....lets turn this into a public education experience....i know this just didnt suddenly happen...there were signs and warnings....fess up...

True, sort of. Normally if you have one heart attack, the pain of any additional will be the same pain. And i did have that pain several times in the last 18 months. but it was always combined with muscle strain, arthritis, and a gastro episode. So I would take something for heartburn and the pain would start easing up.

On this one the gaviscon didn't help any, but a nitro did. As soon as the pain started easing up for the nitro I called 911.

my father had silent heart attacks...he would try to pretend he had the flu...is this some stubbornness that runs in sgts? we all ignore things....blaming this or that....
but dear...some things we cant ignore....and that is what i am telling all of you....

and you still need to rest and i dont care if your last post i can find is an hour ago

my father had silent heart attacks...he would try to pretend he had the flu...is this some stubbornness that runs in sgts? we all ignore things....blaming this or that....
but dear...some things we cant ignore....and that is what i am telling all of you....

and you still need to rest and i dont care if your last post i can find is an hour ago

And by the way dear Strollingbones, You know I will stay awake half the night because of you tonight?

Thank you ever so much for Book 5.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U]You love me, you really love me! The Mask - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXPJOUD7G0]SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE THANK YOU FALETTINME BE MICE ELF AGIN - YouTube[/ame]

380284_3253843788248_1377536627_n.jpg
Stop watching daytime tv... that stuff will rot your brain! ;)

And by the way dear Strollingbones, You know I will stay awake half the night because of you tonight?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U]You love me, you really love me! The Mask - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXPJOUD7G0]SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE THANK YOU FALETTINME BE MICE ELF AGIN - YouTube[/ame]

o no no ..that is from everyone at usmb......i am billing them all their fair share dont you worry about that....come on now...i know it was hardback and you were waiting for paperback...but seems you have some down town....enjoy b....

Great song by Sly & The Family Stone, I always loved it.

Alot has happened in the last 10 days in my personal life. You guys know a little of it.

But after the super mental successes on Memorial Day, And then the Heart giving up 2 days later.

I find my Half brother whom I had only met once before back in the 70's, and his 2 beautiful Daughters. Had a family reunion in the Hospital...... It just can't get better than that....
Oh, Ollie, I got tears. I'm so happy your brother and his daughters came and showed you their love and support. Thanks for sharing that. Life sometimes has wonderful surprises. :)

And I second that emotion. When Ollie needs to rest, he is not to screw around here but take it easy pie. Take meds on schedule. Drink water and berry or grape juice. All that good heart stuff. No exceptions. :razz:

Mr. Ollie....I do not know who you are, sir.
But God bless you for service, and get well.
One of my friends is in the hospital now and the food sucks.

Ollie, I am so happy for you and your loved ones and friends, that you survived a life threatening condition. I am sure the many prayers that went up for you, helped, in addition to the miracle of modern medicine and competent surgeons and clinicians.

May you live a long and happy life......:)

Ollie, I am so happy for you and your loved ones and friends, that you survived a life threatening condition. I am sure the many prayers that went up for you, helped, in addition to the miracle of modern medicine and competent surgeons and clinicians.

May you live a long and happy life......:)

Couldn't agree more!

I'm a very new poster here and don't really know anyone - but I'm also glad to see another person looks to be making a rapid recovery from a heart attack!

The symptoms ARE important: my husband who has 5 stents in his system now has always presented with a 'dull ache in the back of his neck' and never with the classic 'elephant on the chest and pain radiating down the arm'. He was able to 'pass' a thallium stress test while a non-redundant artery was 95% blocked....

Forum List

Back