SF Mayor: There's more feces then I've ever seen

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
San Francisco Mayor London Breed, in her first one-on-one interview since taking office, said homeless advocacy groups that receive funding from the city need to better educate the homeless to “clean up after themselves.”

SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’

-----------------------------

Well it will always come down to " let them in, let them in" so dumbasses you are getting what you begged for morons HOws that all workin out for yah?

Oh she has no clue what mess she has taken on lmao oh but she's gonna learn.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed, in her first one-on-one interview since taking office, said homeless advocacy groups that receive funding from the city need to better educate the homeless to “clean up after themselves.”

Well it will always come down to " let them in, let them in" so dumbasses you are getting what you begged for morons HOws that all workin out for yah?

That's funny, they are going to blow money teaching savages who don't give a rats A$$ how to clean up after themselves. How about using that money to throw their scummy butts on a buss and ship them out into the woods to live with the rest of the animals?

53-years-of-Democrat-Parrrrrty-Rule.jpg

yea educate criminal border jumpers to pick up their poopy

San Fransicko lost a 45 million dollar medical convention over the filthy condition of the city and safety concerns....

That's funny, they are going to blow money teaching savages who don't give a rats A$$ how to clean up after themselves. How about using that money to throw their scummy butts on a buss and ship them out into the woods to live with the rest of the animals?

Good idea. Load em up and dump em in the woods. Let them shit all over the woods and stink the place up.

Forum List

Back