SF..City Of Fags...Seattle...NOW The "City Of Bromance" !!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I haven't seen so much man on man love inna city since I visited San Fagcisco a few years ago with my girlfiend.

Now I fear my town will become the city of "bromance".

Never mind the gals... Most of the guys in Seattle have fallen head over heals in love with Russell Wilson..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlY4HPMh1rA]Russell Wilson Ready To Lead - YouTube[/ame]

yeah that was sweet when they beat the bears.I love it when the bears lose.Cutler is such a whining loser.They would be wise to get rid of him.When they beat the bears,they finally impressed me as a team that was for real because they finally learned how to win on the road and going into chicago playing a ferocious defense like the bears and beating them there isnt an easy thing to do.way to go Mr Wilson!!!!!!:clap2:

Harbaugh is going to expose what an idiot he was making the change from Smith at QB to this new quarterback.Im not so impressed with him winning in New England like the announcers were.

so they scored a lot of points against the patriots defense,big deal.Good teams score a bunch of points on that defense all the time.Now that he is facing a REAL defense,the 49er fans are going to start hating him for being him as they should.This time,Kaperneck or whatever his name is,is going to face a REAL defense and he will be exposed.Harbaugh is such a jerk.

A quarterback especially in this case,should not lose his starting job due to an injury.Its not like the case of Tom Brady who when Drew Bledsoe went down and got hurt,Brady came in and lit up the scoreboard.I mean in that case, it was the right thing to do cause Bledsoe was stinking up the joint with his poor play and Brady like I said,was lighting up the scoreboard.

Im sure glad that the Seahawks were the ones that got Wilson because Pete Carrol got screwed over in New England.If HE had been the one that was fortunate enough to be there when Tom Brady emerged as the quarterback there,He would have been the one hailed as a genuis and not that over rated idiot Belichick.

Here Belichick is,when he was with the cleveland browns he was horrible,he couldnt win nothing there.He comes to new england and with Bledsoe as his starting quarterback,he has a losing season,the next year Bledsoe goes down and Tom Brady comes on and lights up the scoreboard in every game and all of a sudden now since he has Tom Brady,he is a genius? yeah right.:rolleyes:

The radio sports announcer in my city here matter of fact said just the exact same thing the other day also

Great to see Carrol rightly so getting his due credit finally.At first when he made Wilson the starter over Matt Flynn who they signed in the preseason,all the experts were calling him nuts for making wilson the starter.I myself was guilty of that as well.

But once I saw him in a preseason game in my city against the kansas city clowns football team,I then understood why Carrol made the decision he made cause he beat out Flynn and won the job with his impressive play.He doesnt play like a rookie at all.

When I saw Mr Wilson in that game against the kc clowns,I knew there was somethign special about this guy.I said-This guy is going to be an excellent quarterback.What I CANT believe is how so many times overlooked this guy and could not see his greatness that he should have been the number 3 pick in the draft.Nobody can argue that he has performed every bit as impressive as RG3 and Andrew Luck have.

Last edited:
Geez you hate gay people we get it.

It sure does appear that way.

Appearances can be decieving. The Gay card elicits response from those insecure about thier sexual orientation on both sides of the issue.

I'm a trouble maker. What can I say? :lol:

seeing how a certain troll just reacted,i see what your saying.:lol:

btw,i would like to hear your comments on my first post before this one if you dont mind.the long one.

I haven't seen so much man on man love inna city since I visited San Fagcisco a few years ago with my girlfiend.

:lol: How suspiciously quick and desperate to make sure you got "with my girlfriend" in there. :lol: Do you think you're fooling anyone? :lol:

btw,i would like to hear your comments on my first post before this one if you dont mind.the long one.

Oh I don't think he minds "the long one" at all. That seems to be the reason for his clumsy and transparent attempt at over-compensation.

Now I fear my town will become the city of "bromance".

Never mind the gals... Most of the guys in Seattle have fallen head over heals in love with Russell Wilson..

Russell Wilson Ready To Lead - YouTube

Fuckin' breeder...

Ya...wutever...

I'll tell yawut! If Wilson and crew hang 50 or more on the 9ers tommorow night there will be both men and women throwing their motel keys out onto the field after the game... :eek:

:lol:

It would be sweetness beyond christmas cookie frosting to hear Harbaugh squeel "PILING ON" after the game..

Think about it... the hapless Pats spun 28 past the Whiners in just about half the second half last weekend. I'm tellin ya It's doable!

If that happens OROTY says goodbye to Luck and RG3 and a big hello to Russel Wilson!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back