Sexy Women Over 40

For my seasoned friends on here. There are some lovely ladies on this list!

The Sexiest Women Over 40 - 1 Just Dreaming - Your Life - MSN Lifestyle

These are pretty enough but they're all in their forties except Helen Mirren who is 63 who for me tops that grouping. And I know some local women in their 60's just as pretty when I appraise them for their whole physical persona for natural beauty and not plastic beauty. I will say though that the 10 over 40 women shown are more natural and less plastic than we are usually presented with. Jennifer Anniston has natural beauty more than plastic beauty; look at her long chin in the photo, but also watch her on Friends. It's a lot harder to take eyes off her there where her persona shows through eloquently.

Last edited:
Dillo - I think you are attracted to the word "sex" as magnets are to base metal! LOL.

What I also noticed about these ladies sexy ladies above 40 is that they looked beautiful without having to reveal more than they needed too. They looked classy. Fortunately, I didn't see Cybill Sheherd in the top 10 who shamelessly wore to this year's Oscars, a black dress that was sheer enough on top to leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I agree.

Cybil shepard looks great.

As does Fay Dunaway. She's in her sixties isn't she?

Also Glen Close is holding up.

devil_wears_prada_miranda_ensemble.jpg

I agree.

Yeah, and that pic is of Merrill Steep, who is beautiful! And, she married an Indiana artist!

I'm sorry, but there is nothing less attractive than a woman or man with that tight, shiny, stretched out skin that make them look like this :eek:

The women who let themselves age naturally are the most beautiful imo.

Annette Benning is another one who comes to mind.

I agree.

Yeah, and that pic is of Merrill Steep, who is beautiful! And, she married an Indiana artist!

Oops!

Well, I clearly need to watch more TV so I can identify hollywood stars by name.

Well, she does movies. She is one who you can mention in the same breath as Lauren Bacall and Katharine Hepburn.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing less attractive than a woman or man with that tight, shiny, stretched out skin that make them look like this :eek:

I think plastic surgery is acceptable as long as it is properly done and not abused. I've seen surgery do wonders for tired droopy eyes. Aging naturally might not be beautiful for everyone.

I think plastic surgery is acceptable as long as it is properly done and not abused. I've seen surgery do wonders for tired droopy eyes. Aging naturally might not be beautiful for everyone.

Hey, more power to ya if that's your thing! But you gotta admit, the thing I'm talking about just looks unnatural and unattractive! At least in my opinion. Who wants to look like a frying pan anyway?

Hey, more power to ya if that's your thing! But you gotta admit, the thing I'm talking about just looks unnatural and unattractive! At least in my opinion. Who wants to look like a frying pan anyway?

I think plastic surgeons can be miracle workers and if someone can "hold back" the years with their help, good for him/her. Oftentimes, how you feel inside just doesn't match the outside...I for one won't be aging gracefully! :eusa_angel:

I know we've talked about this, so you already know that I see nothing wrong with having a little subtle work done. And there's a big difference between having a little work that makes you look a bit better and doing something like this:

Jocelyn%20Wildenstein%5B2%5D.jpg

I agree with #1.

I think Jennifer Tilly and Irene Jacob should be on the list.

Forum List

Back