Sexualy Aroused & Women don't know it

It comes as no big surprise to me that men and women are different.

Not that I should win a Nobel Peace Prize for my brilliance but what the hell, if they don't know it, how the heck are we supposed too?

Men's subjective ratings of arousal were in agreement with their body's level of sexual arousal about 66 percent of the time, while women's were in line only about 26 percent of the time.
Men Know When They're Aroused, Women May Not - Women's Health - FOXNews.com

Women.. naturally more difficult......:eusa_doh:
"Men's subjective ratings of arousal were in agreement with their body's level of sexual arousal about 66 percent of the time, while women's were in line only about 26 percent of the time."

That's because men have low standards. If they have an erection, that's good enough for them, they are all set to go. Women, however, having more refined tastes than men, recognize that even if we are turned on at a certain level we prefer to see if there is an mental and emotional attraction as well before pronouncing ourselves aroused. We are sex gourmets and men are sex gourmands.

Hey.. hold on there , we have our checklist..

Although, I'm far more interested in yours.. car...job...money...potential.. what?

Not that I should win a Nobel Peace Prize for my brilliance but what the hell, if they don't know it, how the heck are we supposed too?

Men's subjective ratings of arousal were in agreement with their body's level of sexual arousal about 66 percent of the time, while women's were in line only about 26 percent of the time.

Interesting. I'm not sure that I would agree that we're not aware of our sexual arousals, rather we ignore, often suppress it. We come to a point when impulse in no longer "practical" lol.....:rolleyes:

:welcome:

Interesting. I'm not sure that I would agree that we're not aware of our sexual arousals, rather we ignore, often suppress it. We come to a point when impulse in no longer "practical" lol.....:rolleyes:

:welcome:

Thanks & hey there, big guy!! :D

Just remember, if you're aroused and she isn't: No means yes and yes means anal.

Forum List

Back