Sexuality

bird dog
(noun) a guy who is primarily interested in romancing other people's girl friends. Immortalized in the 1950s by the Everley Brothers in a song of the same name.

Oh, I've done that a few times but its not my primary thing.

You've done it a few times, (had sex with someone you knew was married or engaged). You've "tag teamed", (aka "gang banged"), and you've stated you'd like to join a swingers club. You wonder how I may have gotten the impression that you're a "ho". Your posts.

Sharing a woman with other men....that's what it sounds like to me.

I never tag teamed a lady, I said I almost did but I changed my mind. Sexuality is not so one dimensional for some people, I thought you would understand.

Oh, I've done that a few times but its not my primary thing.

You've done it a few times, (had sex with someone you knew was married or engaged). You've "tag teamed", (aka "gang banged"), and you've stated you'd like to join a swingers club. You wonder how I may have gotten the impression that you're a "ho". Your posts.

I never tag teamed a lady, I said I almost did but I changed my mind. Sexuality is not so one dimensional for some people, I thought you would understand.

I misunderstood. I thought you said "tag teaming is cool" and had done so. It's your life. I hope you have safe sex.

Multiple partners cause multiple problems. I'm a relationship counselor, what can I tell you.

I misunderstood. I thought you said "tag teaming is cool" and had done so. It's your life. I hope you have safe sex.

Multiple partners cause multiple problems. I'm a relationship counselor, what can I tell you.

Your right it is risky, which is why its only a fantasy so far.

Your right it is risky, which is why its only a fantasy so far.

There is nothing wrong with fantasy. The fact that you seriously consider it, is why I advise you to practice safe sex if you go that way.

Having multiple partners is emotionally exhausting. But if that's your lifestlye, I ought to just shut up and leave you to it.

This is motherly concern. I'm probably old enough to be your mother.

Forum List

Back