Sexual Terrorism: Muslim Rape of Women spreads through Europe, press is silent.

All your voice has to say on this Thread is " America is disgusting , that's all"

I don't see that as particularly as enlightening as you think it is. If you can't acknowledge like the post you responded too that the people being gang raped in public places is a disgusting trend, then your mind is somewhere else. It's got nothing with me being unnerved by your lack of feeling or compassion, that's your problem

Muslim Rape is rapidly spreading across Europe and true to form the Liberal Media hushes up the attacks on Western women. Terrorist attacks are not just suicide vests, trucks, or machetes. Women deserve the right to be safe in their own countries. It's also happening in Minnesota near the large Somali refugee resettlement although we hear not a peep about that. Our watchdog media is too busy criticizing every word or action of Donald Trump.

Europe’s Muslim rape epidemic: ‘Cologne is every day’
The women who protest about enhanced vetting to ensure the Islamists coming in aren't going to do what they're doing to the women in Europe, deserve to be raped by the Islamists.

Where is all this going on ? (apart from inside your head)

There is a link. Did you not look at it?
Yes I did. I just wondered if there was a link that didnt come from a hate group.

So you immediately try to disregard the topic and say the source is a hate group? Telling the truth isn't hate.
Is it the truth though ? The Op makes play that the press is silent but then quotes.........the press to support its alarmist point.

The article also stated that:

"The German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation (BKA) announced that migrants committed crimes at the same rate as native Germans."

Its just a load of alarmist nonsense designed to stir hatred of immigrants, and Muslims in particular.

Well, to be fair, of course the media is going to focus on the most popular news here in the US. Anyhow, the whole situation is just disgusting. :rolleyes-41:

America is disgusting, that's all that's going on here.

Do everyone a favor and move out then.

Isn't that funny though. Muslim rape of women, and this guy chimes in with "America is disgusting." He should go move to the Middle East with his pals that like to oppress/rape/murder women.

Forum List

Back