Sexual Terrorism: Muslim Rape of Women spreads through Europe, press is silent.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Muslim Rape is rapidly spreading across Europe and true to form the Liberal Media hushes up the attacks on Western women. Terrorist attacks are not just suicide vests, trucks, or machetes. Women deserve the right to be safe in their own countries. It's also happening in Minnesota near the large Somali refugee resettlement although we hear not a peep about that. Our watchdog media is too busy criticizing every word or action of Donald Trump.

Europe’s Muslim rape epidemic: ‘Cologne is every day’

One would think they had studied the "settlement" of North America.

Muslim Rape is rapidly spreading across Europe and true to form the Liberal Media hushes up the attacks on Western women. Terrorist attacks are not just suicide vests, trucks, or machetes. Women deserve the right to be safe in their own countries. It's also happening in Minnesota near the large Somali refugee resettlement although we hear not a peep about that. Our watchdog media is too busy criticizing every word or action of Donald Trump.

Don't expect any snowflakes to come here in any numbers.
They treat this subject like the plague.

Europe is so messed up that the best way to be branded "far right" is to support liberal values like women's rights or any of a number of other principles liberals fought to achieve.

The problem, as I see it, is now that these principles have been achieved, it is up to people to conserve them. In that, the leftists in Europe are failing miserably.

So sad as I said on The Donald's Twitter feed. Europe was pretty much the safest place on Earth before the establishment politicians allowed the illegal invasion by Muslims.

Europe is so messed up that the best way to be branded "far right" is to support liberal values like women's rights or any of a number of other principles liberals fought to achieve.

The problem, as I see it, is now that these principles have been achieved, it is up to people to conserve them. In that, the leftists in Europe are failing miserably.

There is no "left" left, and it's worse in that regard in america. Everyone on "all" sides caved in to corporate power and concentrated wealth.

So sad as I said on The Donald's Twitter feed. Europe was pretty much the safest place on Earth before the politicians allowed the illegal invasion of Muslims.

Guess Don can't be everywhere saving everyone at once.

There are one or two British and European politicians in addition to Putin who will hopefully make the Europe and Russia safe again. Really tired of establishment qu33rs inviting Muslim terrorists into civilized parts of the world.

Don't expect any snowflakes to come here in any numbers.
They treat this subject like the plague.
Many of them seem to find it 'funny'.

There is no "left" left, and it's worse in that regard in america. Everyone on "all" sides caved in to corporate power and concentrated wealth.

Fenton, Sweetie, this is a thread about Muslim sexual assault. I realize you like to repeat the cliché "corporate power" as your fall back statement to apply to as many threads as you can, but do try to keep up, k?

Fenton, Sweetie, this is a thread about Muslim sexual assault. I realize you like to repeat the cliché "corporate power" as your fall back statement to apply to as many threads as you can, but do try to keep up, k?
I realize you cannot face the sins of your own society so you must focus on those of others.

Check rape on the ballot card and see what´s happening....

Well, to be fair, of course the media is going to focus on the most popular news here in the US. Anyhow, the whole situation is just disgusting. :rolleyes-41:

America is disgusting, that's all that's going on here.

I realize you cannot face the sins of your own society so you must focus on those of others.

You aren't the sock of that idiot CClayton, are you?

He also tossed out nothing but mindless platitudes that bore little resemblance to the subject being discussed.

Do you have evidence for that claim from a reputable source?

Do you have evidence for that claim from a reputable source?

Oh, hey -- there you are! I was wondering. It can't be long before you demand that we stay off topic as is your wont.

Muslim rape jihad is a common occurrence all throughout Europe. It's what Mohammad ordered.

Well, to be fair, of course the media is going to focus on the most popular news here in the US. Anyhow, the whole situation is just disgusting. :rolleyes-41:

America is disgusting, that's all that's going on here.

It's just as disgusting as you make it . I'm sure you do with your attitude

Some folks are just unnerved when a voice is raised amongst the throng that suggests, “no, the emperor is actually buck stone naked”.

Forum List

Back