Sexual Revolution .. results

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Granted this is a dated article but considering the constant commercials about sexual dysfunction and hang ups, I'm thinking the sexual revolution yielded kinda lousy results. On the other hand.. those, "Free Love" days were kinda fun...:lol:

----------------------------------:eusa_snooty:

From television to the Internet and magazines to textbooks, every aspect of sex and sexuality has been dissected. Alfred Kinsey and his fraudulent sex ”research“ permanently altered society's approach to sex. ”Free love“ may have seemed liberating in the '60s, but it has inhibited society with rampant STDs and AIDS and, frankly, too much information.

Recently, the Journal of the American Medical Association published a study by University of Chicago sociologist Edward Laumann. Laumann found that more than 40% of women and 30% of men suffer some sort of sexual dysfunction (USA Today, 2/9/99). Researchers call this study the most comprehensive since the 1948 Kinsey Report. However, Kinsey's research methods involving sexual deviants have been deemed unscientific and inaccurate. Hence, such a comparison is not flattering.

Concerned Women for America - The Results of the Sexual Revolution

Granted this is a dated article but considering the constant commercials about sexual dysfunction and hang ups, I'm thinking the sexual revolution yielded kinda lousy results. On the other hand.. those, "Free Love" days were kinda fun...:lol:

An article from an organization whose intent it is to bring 'biblial principals' into government.

thanks...

but no thanks.

the article was ridiculous in 1999 when it was written.

I do have to wonder, though, why you're obsessed with the idea of making women go back to the 1950's.

from their website:
We are the nation's largest public policy women's organization with a rich 30-year history of helping our members across the country bring Biblical principles into all levels of public policy.

Last edited:

From television to the Internet and magazines to textbooks, every aspect of sex and sexuality has been dissected. Alfred Kinsey and his fraudulent sex ”research“ permanently altered society's approach to sex. ”Free love“ may have seemed liberating in the '60s, but it has inhibited society with rampant STDs and AIDS and, frankly, too much information.

Recently, the Journal of the American Medical Association published a study by University of Chicago sociologist Edward Laumann. Laumann found that more than 40% of women and 30% of men suffer some sort of sexual dysfunction (USA Today, 2/9/99). Researchers call this study the most comprehensive since the 1948 Kinsey Report. However, Kinsey's research methods involving sexual deviants have been deemed unscientific and inaccurate. Hence, such a comparison is not flattering.

Concerned Women for America - The Results of the Sexual Revolution

An article from an organization whose intent it is to bring 'biblial principals' into government.

thanks...

but no thanks.

I do have to wonder, though, why you're obsessed with the idea of making women go back to the 1950's.

Lumpy? Obsessed with making women go back t the 50s?!

WTF fool!

2593875610_5d5cd67bc3.jpg

Alfred Kinsey was a pervert and had sexual deviants as his assistants :evil:

Anyone who doesn't know of his so called research needs to learn.

He claimed that children as young as 5 months old, had orgasms

How did Kinsey come to the conclusion that children are sexual? That is the most frightening aspect of his story. Kinsey was a silent partner in the molestation of 317 children. In chapter five of his 1948 report on the human male, Tables 30-34 present data on children's orgasms-beginning with five-month-old infants.

In a 1990 interview, Dr. C.A. Tripp (a Kinsey colleague), defended the 'legitimacy' of Kinsey's research. He said that Kinsey would "listen only to pedophiles who were very careful, used stopwatches . . ." How did he know when the infant reached orgasm? The children reacted by "groaning, sobbing, or more violent cries, sometimes with the abundance of tears."

How many of you know he was actually a zoologist?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
which has what to do with the absurdity of the article.?

what kind of 'sexual devients'?

who cares what tripp purportedly said... he worked for kinsey for 10 years so clearly wasn't troubled by anything.

wasn't he the guy who said lincoln was gay? :eusa_whistle:

oh and he graduated with a degree in BIOLOGY and PSYCHOLOGY.

where are you getting that he was a 'zoologist'?

Last edited:
Has a lot to do with it.

Especially since many people make excuses for their behavior based on "scientific" data

thanks...

but no thanks.

from their website:
We are the nation's largest public policy women's organization with a rich 30-year history of helping our members across the country bring Biblical principles into all levels of public policy.

You got me.. I didn't do enough research... :(

I deserve a good paddling by someone that knows how...;)

(Obsessed with the idea of making women go back to the 1950's.)

mmm .. ah... nope.. the cats are out of that bag..

Also .. I not getting why you're taking this as a personal attack.. I'm merely presenting a subject for review and discussion..

Last edited:
Has a lot to do with it.

Especially since many people make excuses for their behavior based on "scientific" data

again, what kind of 'devients'? gays? bisexuals? fetishists?

who 'makes excuses'? and what behavior?

why the untruth about him being a zoologist?

and why on earth would anyone want the religious right's word on this issue?... especially their word on it in eleven years ago?

but i do have to give props to ringle. he keeps his sense of humor about this stuff. me? i just find it bizarre.

Also .. I not getting why you're taking this as a personal attack.. I'm merely presenting a subject for review and discussion..

well, i see a lot of reactionaries trying to turn back the clock on a lot of issues.

this is a subject for review and discussion? why?

i don't see it as a personal attack at all. i see it as silliness. :)

i don't like disinformation. :thup:

who cares what tripp purportedly said... he worked for kinsey for 10 years so clearly wasn't troubled by anything.

He was a zoologist
All his biographies state such

That is what I mean, people make assumptions based on hollywood and it's portrayal of it's heroes. A sad commentary, if people actually thought for themselves and researched who actually did our research that molded our society, they would be shocked, or maybe just call me a liar and a bigot, or a woman hater :cuckoo:

Kinsey is a hero of the left, when in fact he was a pedophile.

well, i see a lot of reactionaries trying to turn back the clock on a lot of issues.

I thought everything was open for review and discussion :eusa_eh:

i suppose you can.

but why would you?

should we review segregation?

oh right... i forgot... (not you, btw... but look at the board).

the thing about reviewing things, especially in the area of science, is that it's probably helpful to have accurate information from persons or groups that do not have as their mission the christianization of government in violation of the 1st amendment.

rather, the information shoujld probably come from scientists.

i'm still waiting to find out what type of 'sexual devients' kinsey had working for him.

Last edited:

i suppose you can.

but why would you?

should we review segregation?

oh right... i forgot...

hell Jillian-----we still review shit from centuries ago.

He was a zoologist
All his biographies state such

That is what I mean, people make assumptions based on hollywood and it's portrayal of it's heroes. A sad commentary, if people actually thought for themselves and researched who actually did our research that molded our society, they would be shocked, or maybe just call me a liar and a bigot, or a woman hater :cuckoo:

Kinsey is a hero of the left, when in fact he was a pedophile.

no. they don't. his degree was in biology and psychology. he did some etymological research. and all his bios do not say otherwise... or it would have been contained in the legitimate sources.

kinsey was convicted of pedophilia? really?

he isn't a 'hero' of anyone. i really don't like when people make up things like that.... like if you don't agree with some hack who's done nothing but trash the admin since the election, then obama is your 'hero'. that's simply silly.

as for the hollywood thing...irrelevant to the point i raised.

if you want science, look to scientists. not religious activists. that isn't their thing.

btw, still waiting for those 'devients'. what kind?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back