Sexual Orientation: More like religion or more like ethnicity?

Please explain to me why you believe it is not "exactly" a complete sentence?

I had to re-read it three times to finally understand the flow but IMO it does qualify as complete. I would've separated the two points into their own sentences, or at least employed a comma or two, but to each his own I guess. The good news is I inferred it correctly anyway so no biggie.

OK Ravi, I read the bill. I concede that it is indeed extremely vague.

I'd need to know how all the previously existing provisions in the law actually translated into curriculum decisions before I can decisively conclude that this is much ado about nothing, but I'm leaning in that direction.

And being gay is nothing like being black, you can't hide being black but if you don't want people to know you are gay, don't tell them.

Or marry someone of the opposite sex and have kids.

Sorry but if a guy is truly homosexual then he shouldn't be able to get it up with a woman.

I am as hetero as they get and, no guy on earth or any other planet could arouse me sexually.

I think for a lot of guys, gay or straight, the nerve endings in that thing have a mind of their own.

And being gay is nothing like being black, you can't hide being black but if you don't want people to know you are gay, don't tell them.

Or marry someone of the opposite sex and have kids.

Sorry but if a guy is truly homosexual then he shouldn't be able to get it up with a woman.

I am as hetero as they get and, no guy on earth or any other planet could arouse me sexually.

I think for a lot of guys, gay or straight, the nerve endings in that thing have a mind of their own.

LOL yes you are spot on.

Forum List

Back