Sexual Harassment Pervasive In U.S. Middle And High Schools, Survey Finds

Your operative word is WE. You are the parent. Send them to school acting as they should and all I have to do is teach. I did my job as a parent. My son is a Marine officer and daughter has an MBA. Now I'm working on helping other people's kids do the same.

No matter how well I raise my kids, they are still kids. Just like the average marine requires supervision on the job, so does the average middle school/high school student.

You are naive to think that management of student behavior isn't part of your job...it totally is.

Well the difference there Catz is a Marine is expected to dress sharp in his uniform and carry himself with the utmost respect, integrity, and honor. Nothing less is acceptable for them, with high school kids its not like that, those fools can roll out of bed and go to class in whatever they want and act like clowns, its all good apparently.

Your operative word is WE. You are the parent. Send them to school acting as they should and all I have to do is teach. I did my job as a parent. My son is a Marine officer and daughter has an MBA. Now I'm working on helping other people's kids do the same.

No matter how well I raise my kids, they are still kids. Just like the average marine requires supervision on the job, so does the average middle school/high school student.

You are naive to think that management of student behavior isn't part of your job...it totally is.

Twist words much there Stella Johnson?

Also, Marine is spelled with a big M.

Forum List

Back