Sexual behavior should have at least an R rating

I appreciate your humor, but seriously- are you denying that an impressionable child can't be "turned gay"?

It is best for orphans to be adopted by a loving married mother and father. Until there is a shortage of these, and statistics show otherwise, then gays should not be allowed to adopt.
I'm so special I was quoted twice! ^^

Yes, I am saying that. As they grow up, they'll come to understand what they like and don't like. I do believe some will become gay because they were exposed to it, but I don't believe the majority would.

Gay couples shouldn't be shunned because they are gay. They deserve to adopt children and provide them with homes.

So do I get to pick abnormal behaivor that I don't like to be stricken from the public eye, or just you?

Being fat is unhealthy and bad for you, and a bad example for children. I don't mind if you wanna be fat, just stay the indoors and away from the children. Heaven forbid we have to explain your condition to them.

1. I didn't say stricken- you did.
2. If an abnormal behavior is detrimental to the child- then by all means, complain about it as I am doing. It's called freedom of speech.
3. Fat parents are detrimental to their kids- I see it all the time. What was once an unusual condition is now approaching such a large percentage as to approach the norm. Are you advocating that we also ignore the gay issue until we get to this point?

I'm so special I was quoted twice! ^^

Yes, I am saying that. As they grow up, they'll come to understand what they like and don't like. I do believe some will become gay because they were exposed to it, but I don't believe the majority would.

Gay couples shouldn't be shunned because they are gay. They deserve to adopt children and provide them with homes.

Oh, you are definitely special! (We all are.)

No, a majority would not. But do you deny that a much larger percentage would, compared to the 1.5% of the population?

Oh, you are definitely special! (We all are.)

No, a majority would not. But do you deny that a much larger percentage would, compared to the 1.5% of the population?
Now you just made me feel deindividualized ._.

I do deny that a large percentage would.

1. I didn't say stricken- you did.
You sure did! You don't want to see anything gay in the public sphere. You want it all behind closed doors.
2. If an abnormal behavior is detrimental to the child- then by all means, complain about it as I am doing. It's called freedom of speech.
Don't begin to insinuate that I'm trying to silence your freedom of speech.
3. Fat parents are detrimental to their kids- I see it all the time. What was once an unusual condition is now approaching such a large percentage as to approach the norm. Are you advocating that we also ignore the gay issue until we get to this point?
I'm advocating that a fat parent is perfectly capable of raising a healthy child. They just have to be GOOD parents.

You sure did! You don't want to see anything gay in the public sphere. You want it all behind closed doors.Don't begin to insinuate that I'm trying to silence your freedom of speech.I'm advocating that a fat parent is perfectly capable of raising a healthy child. They just have to be GOOD parents.
1. I said 'give it a R rating". That means keep it away from children.
2. Are you insinuating again?:clap:
3. Good parents don’t turn their children into obese lazy kids.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but.. gay adoption, gay sexual inuendos on TV and movies, gay teachers....

Well, I'd much prefer to see a kid placed in a loving, caring homosexual home than remain an orphan or be bounced around in foster care. What happens in that home in your opinion is, total speculation. Do you know any gay people with children?

Sexual innuendoes on tv or in the movies are sadly the norm, by hetro and homo, I just use the switch to fix that.

Gay teachers have been in schools for decades, and they haven’t launched an effort to recruit an army of fags.

Well, I'd much prefer to see a kid placed in a loving, caring homosexual home than remain an orphan or be bounced around in foster care. What happens in that home in your opinion is, total speculation. Do you know any gay people with children?

Sexual innuendoes on tv or in the movies are sadly the norm, by hetro and homo, I just use the switch to fix that.

Gay teachers have been in schools for decades, and they haven’t launched an effort to recruit an army of fags.

1. It is best for orphans to be adopted by a loving married mother and father. Until there is a shortage of these, and statistics show otherwise, then gays should not be allowed to adopt.
2. My comment is about the relative % of gays on TV vs the general population- it is way out of wack.
3. As long as they "keep it in the closet" I have no problem.

1. It is best for orphans to be adopted by a loving married mother and father. Until there is a shortage of these, and statistics show otherwise, then gays should not be allowed to adopt.
2. My comment is about the relative % of gays on TV vs the general population- it is way out of wack.
3. As long as they "keep it in the closet" I have no problem.
It is best for orphans to be adoped by a loving family. Until there is a shortage of these, and statistics prove otherwise, then Republicans should not be allowed to adopt.

Glockmail, I would agree with what I think your argument was- that there is too much blatant sexuality in public view. I would argue that it is harmful to adults as well. A general debasing of sexuality is never a good thing. I think this applies to gay and straight sexuality. This is not a popular viewpoint here.

As far as shielding our children from it- it is simply not possible these days. That ubiquitous argument that an effective way to keep your children protected is to just keep it out of your home, is quaint. In the naive, dumb definition of that word.

I don't need REAL statistics to prove my points anymore. Besides, I made an outrageous, bogus remark to compare to the one posted.

When it comes to this issue, no REAL statistics support you. I'm trying to recall your ever having an opinion on a topic that didn't involve sex, and I can't.

Forum List

Back