"Sexual assault" the new left wing political strategy

One thing you need to get straight these are not girls, they are women in their mid to late 50s to early 60s.

Yeah no doubt, it happened 30-40 years ago. He isn’t going to jail for any of these accusations. You have every right to say that the past is the past and your fine with a guy who did these things being a US senator. Or you can say Fuck that!

I want him to win and then the senate refuse to seat him, then the governor can appoint another republican, the new evidence today has convinced me that he should not be allowed to serve. But the commiecrat shouldn't get it by default because AL would never willingly elect one.

The Dem running is pretty moderate plus it’s a short term. They can always run a write in candidate as well. Tricky situation

I just do t think this guy should get a win. Even if he gets booted by congress... the bannon crew will just politicize it. The people should speak

Hypocrisy thy name is regressive. Robert Mendez was accused of hiring underage prostitutes is the Dominican Republic, is on trial for bribery, how many regressives do you see demanding he step down?

don’t know the details of that one

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors said Monday that they aren’t convinced claims U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez cavorted with underage hookers – widely seen as discredited – are false.

Sen. Robert Menendez may have hired underage hookers: feds

Forum List

Back