Sexual Abuse in Islam

Pathetic excuses.
I don't feel the need to justify anything to you. If you're unsatisfied with my explanations, I'm afraid I won't be shedding any tears.

There are plenty of Muslims that aren't involved with killing people you refer to as oppressors. There are over a billion of you I'm told, if you really meant it, the 270 million of you in Indonesia who aren't fighting anyone, would be protesting, but nope....nothing...not a peep. There are millions in this country (your comment brings up a good question, are the millions here fighting the oppressive U.S.? If the U.S. being in the middle east is oppressing you, shouldn't we kill all the Muslims in the US? Just a question), why don't they protest to take back their religion.
There are plenty of protests against al-Qa'idah in the countries in which al-Qa'idah is active, but that's beside the point. We have no obligation to "prove ourselves" to you by protesting groups that you don't like. I would prefer minimal interaction between our two worlds beyond educational, scientific, and cultural exchange, but the neo-imperialist powers of the West seem intent on involving themselves in our affairs. As for killing all of the Muslims in the US, you're welcome to try. You might as well send al-Qa'idah a blank check to help with their next recruitment drive.

The real truth of the matter is that deep down, you don't really disagree with the islamo-fascists.
Oh, how I love being told what I believe by people who don't know me. :lol:

Islam and fascism are mutually exclusive ideologies. If I ever become happy about seeing planes fly into the towers that were frequented by members of my family, you'll be the first to know.

Which leads me back to what I thought originally after 9/11. After Pearl Harbor we put 16 million men under arms to take car of the Axis. The US population was less than 175 million. After more were killed on 9/11 than were kill on Dec. 7th, with a population of over 300 million, we should have put 32 million men under arms to take care of this bullshit. You want to know what an army of 32 million men couldn't do in this world? Not a damned thing. They could take care of any group of people even the PLA.
You know what they can't do? Find a 6'6" Arab hooked to a dialysis machine. They've killed a hell of a lot of civilians, though, so I guess you can be proud of that.

You don't get to have a corner of the world that you oppress. The 14th Century is over. Sorry. Grow the fuck up.
Take your own advice. You aren't wanted in the Islamic world and your days of being powerful enough to wage unjustified, aggressive wars are numbered.

As for your view on my thoughts. As it turns out on the day you bastards killed 270 Marines in Lebanon, my son was born. He grew up to be an Infantryman who went to Iraq and Afghanistan, like vengeance from the grave for those Marines, and terminated several of your Islamo-fascist asses. Karma. It's a bitch, even when you don't believe in it, it comes and bites your ass.
Let me know when his kill count hits 270. You can conflate expelling occupiers with "terrorism" and "Islamo-fascism" as much as you like, but that doesn't change the fact that the resistance in Iraq is wholly justified in eradicating any unwanted foreign presence in their country, especially since it was invaded under false pretenses.

Here's a scenario for you: Bolivian terrorists fly a plane into Office Tower 1. In response, China invades Colombia and the United States, whom they suspect of harboring terrorists and possessing unauthorized weapons of mass destruction. Do you fight to expel the invaders? If so, does that make you a "terrorist"? Does it automatically make you a member or an affiliate of the American government or any particular resistance group?

You're welcome to think whatever you want. If you choose to cling to misinformed opinions, you'll do so to your detriment only. It's of little concern to us as long as your beliefs don't motivate you to oppress or kill Muslims.

We do not have to kill Muslims. Jesus has promised to kill all of them in a few more months.
He is going to turn them into hamburger as it says in Revelation. The blood from their mutilated bodies will flow as high as a horses bridle. Praise God.

After all of that, Muhammed (The False Prophet), the Anti Christ (the dictator of Turkey), Satan and all of his demons will be thrown into the Lake of Fire where they belong for all eternity. The bodies of the satanic minions will also be burned in the Lake of Fire and their souls will be cast into outer darkness for all eternity. Only their selves and their thoughts for all eternity with no fellowship what so ever during that time. That is a long time to think about where you went wrong.

Read about it in Revelation and for the outer darkness thing, go to Matthew.

Praise Jeebus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FmQVHVL8S4]YouTube - Holy Ghost Power (The Apostle)[/ame]

Pathetic excuses.
I don't feel the need to justify anything to you. If you're unsatisfied with my explanations, I'm afraid I won't be shedding any tears.

There are plenty of Muslims that aren't involved with killing people you refer to as oppressors. There are over a billion of you I'm told, if you really meant it, the 270 million of you in Indonesia who aren't fighting anyone, would be protesting, but nope....nothing...not a peep. There are millions in this country (your comment brings up a good question, are the millions here fighting the oppressive U.S.? If the U.S. being in the middle east is oppressing you, shouldn't we kill all the Muslims in the US? Just a question), why don't they protest to take back their religion.
There are plenty of protests against al-Qa'idah in the countries in which al-Qa'idah is active, but that's beside the point. We have no obligation to "prove ourselves" to you by protesting groups that you don't like. I would prefer minimal interaction between our two worlds beyond educational, scientific, and cultural exchange, but the neo-imperialist powers of the West seem intent on involving themselves in our affairs. As for killing all of the Muslims in the US, you're welcome to try. You might as well send al-Qa'idah a blank check to help with their next recruitment drive.

Islam and fascism are mutually exclusive ideologies. If I ever become happy about seeing planes fly into the towers that were frequented by members of my family, you'll be the first to know.

You know what they can't do? Find a 6'6" Arab hooked to a dialysis machine. They've killed a hell of a lot of civilians, though, so I guess you can be proud of that.

You don't get to have a corner of the world that you oppress. The 14th Century is over. Sorry. Grow the fuck up.
Take your own advice. You aren't wanted in the Islamic world and your days of being powerful enough to wage unjustified, aggressive wars are numbered.

As for your view on my thoughts. As it turns out on the day you bastards killed 270 Marines in Lebanon, my son was born. He grew up to be an Infantryman who went to Iraq and Afghanistan, like vengeance from the grave for those Marines, and terminated several of your Islamo-fascist asses. Karma. It's a bitch, even when you don't believe in it, it comes and bites your ass.
Let me know when his kill count hits 270. You can conflate expelling occupiers with "terrorism" and "Islamo-fascism" as much as you like, but that doesn't change the fact that the resistance in Iraq is wholly justified in eradicating any unwanted foreign presence in their country, especially since it was invaded under false pretenses.

Here's a scenario for you: Bolivian terrorists fly a plane into Office Tower 1. In response, China invades Colombia and the United States, whom they suspect of harboring terrorists and possessing unauthorized weapons of mass destruction. Do you fight to expel the invaders? If so, does that make you a "terrorist"? Does it automatically make you a member or an affiliate of the American government or any particular resistance group?

Sure. You would fight to expel the invaders. The style of fighting however may look identical to terrorism.

BTW this is an excellent post. You present your point of view clearly and dispassionately. I'd rep you for it but I have to wait. I've given out too much rep.

Last edited:
Sure. You would fight to expel the invaders. The style of fighting however may look identical to terrorism.
To be honest, the only criterion I see being used to distinguish "terrorists" from non-"terrorists" is support for the United States and its foreign policy goals. What is terrorism? If it's the practice of killing civilians to create a climate of fear and advance a political agenda, doesn't that make the United States the perpetrator of history's two worst acts of terrorism?

BTW this is an excellent post. You present your point of view clearly and dispassionately. I'd rep you for it but I have to wait. I've given out too much rep.
Thank you.

To be honest, the only criterion I see being used to distinguish "terrorists" from non-"terrorists" is support for the United States and its foreign policy goals. What is terrorism? If it's the practice of killing civilians to create a climate of fear and advance a political agenda, doesn't that make the United States the perpetrator of history's two worst acts of terrorism?
Thank you.

You have a point. What needs to happen now? This war is a mess. I never approved of the war in Iraq and now we're stuck there.

Last edited:
Thank you.

You have a point. Whart needs to happen now? This war is a mess.

In my opinion? I'm a bit of an idealist, so I'm not sure if I can offer any helpful suggestions here. Any acceptable solution needs to involve a total removal of foreign troops and all traces of unwanted interference, including the puppet government that is currently in place.

Thank you.

In my opinion? I'm a bit of an idealist, so I'm not sure if I can offer any helpful suggestions here. Any acceptable solution needs to involve a total removal of foreign troops and all traces of unwanted interference, including the puppet government that is currently in place.

I voted for Obama because ! thought he would end the war in Iraq. Instead of that he's stepped it up in Afghanistan.

I voted for Obama because ! thought he would end the war in Iraq. Instead of that he's stepped it up in Afghanistan.
I'm sure it won't surprise anyone to hear that I didn't vote. Afghanistan was a lost cause almost from the beginning. Al-Qa'idah had probably removed most of its presence there before the first American boots hit Afghan soil, and the Taliban aren't about to give up or lose momentum any time soon. It's funny how rarely we seem to think about Usama bin Ladin these days.

I'm sure it won't surprise anyone to hear that I didn't vote. Afghanistan was a lost cause almost from the beginning. Al-Qa'idah had probably removed most of its presence there before the first American boots hit Afghan soil, and the Taliban aren't about to give up or lose momentum any time soon. It's funny how rarely we seem to think about Usama bin Ladin these days.

What would have happened if we had just stuck to bin laden?

Pathetic excuses.

270? "Alpha42 this is tango57...... adjust fire, over" ....

Please.

hmmm seems all major religions are kinda trashed when it comes to their view of woman....

Please name a Christian nation that is putting women to death for adultery.
Please name a Christian nation that is promoting female circumcision.
Please name a Christian nation that allows any man to beat any woman for offenses against Christianity.

Thank you. We're not all equal, and just because Islam is fucked doesn't mean all religions are.

Nice try, though.

I agree with you on that. Afghanistan was a losing proposition on a gain and hold ground sort of context. It was trivial to break, but impossible to build. AQ probably did break camp early.

Not really surprising about UBL. He's been emasculated and is important only as symbol. The world will be a better place if he's not in it, but he isn't doing any effective commanding and controlling. His ability to fund raise has been seriously damaged, so he's talked about in the proportion to which he's relevant.

Pathetic excuses.

270? "Alpha42 this is tango57...... adjust fire, over" ....

Please.

Yeah, about that... civilians don't count. They count against your score. I guess that throws him and most American soldiers with a "kill count" back into the negatives, eh?

I agree with you on that. Afghanistan was a losing proposition on a gain and hold ground sort of context. It was trivial to break, but impossible to build. AQ probably did break camp early.

Not really surprising about UBL. He's been emasculated and is important only as symbol. The world will be a better place if he's not in it, but he isn't doing any effective commanding and controlling. His ability to fund raise has been seriously damaged, so he's talked about in the proportion to which he's relevant.

How do you figure? If anything, America's overreaction to September 11th ensured that al-Qa'idah's pockets will be lined as long as the group continues to operate. As far as his capture is concerned, I'm sure you don't need me to remind you that America has been moving the goalposts since this shitstorm began. There'll be much more of that as this Vietnamization strategy continues to fail.

Kalam
nor do we want to be there but it was the US that was attacked and the repercussions are quite broad. We have not lost the ability to wage war. You would be amazed and sickened at the same time at just how capable we are.

Kalam
nor do we want to be there but it was the US that was attacked and the repercussions are quite broad. We have not lost the ability to wage war. You would be amazed and sickened at the same time at just how capable we are.
Fair enough, but the US wasn't attacked by Afghanistan and it certainly wasn't attacked by Iraq. I understand that the Taliban and some random Arab country may have been close enough to attacking al-Qa'idah for a lot of people, but that didn't really fly overseas. Every world power falls eventually... history has left no exceptions.

Kalam
Fair enough, but the US wasn't attacked by Afghanistan and it certainly wasn't attacked by Iraq. I understand that the Taliban and some random Arab country may have been close enough to attacking al-Qa'idah for a lot of people, but that didn't really fly overseas. Every world power falls eventually... history has left no exceptions.

You can keep trying if you wish, but attempting to logically explain how there is no legitimate target to fight against the 9/11 attacks will get you nowhere.

You guys got the first, second, third, fourth and fifth punch in. It's our turn. We decide on the battlefield, just as AQ did. Now, it's our turn. You wanted the fight, you got it. Sorry 'bout that. You and your compatriots should have thought about the teeth before you kicked the dog.

Admiral Yamamoto said it correctly after Pearl Harbor, "I fear we have woken a sleeping giant." I guess you missed that part of history huh? You people are not doing everything they can to avoid the consequences of war. Many other peoples have suffered much more for much less. I would prepare for a long blood letting if I were you. I don't see this ending very soon at all. So, keep sending in the cannon fodder and we'll keep killing them for you. At the ratio this fight is going we'll bleed the Muslim world white in another 20 years. Obama is about to lose half his ass so his word about what will happen will begin to have less and less effect. I wouldn't count on a speedy withdrawal from Afghanistan.

You can keep trying if you wish, but attempting to logically explain how there is no legitimate target to fight against the 9/11 attacks will get you nowhere.
The 9/11 attacks? Yeah, it sucked, but for God's sake get over it. 3,000 dead is nothing compared to the couple hundred thousand civilians your invasions have killed since 2001. Where are the perpetrators? The ones who actually committed the crimes died in the course of committing them, just as they intended. A major planner is in your custody, but what do you have other than that? Bin Ladin's driver and random people off the street, mostly, right?

You guys got the first, second, third, fourth and fifth punch in. It's our turn. We decide on the battlefield, just as AQ did. Now, it's our turn. You wanted the fight, you got it. Sorry 'bout that. You and your compatriots should have thought about the teeth before you kicked the dog.
What's this "you guys" thing? That sort of ignorance is why your image has become so tarnished - learn to distinguish between the various kinds of people who are opposing you. If you really want more people to join up with "them", then by all means, stay the course.

Your dog metaphor is surprisingly appropriate. The people who kicked you ran off before you had time to react. America was left slobbering and barking like a dumb beast while it attacked whoever happened to be standing close enough to arouse suspicion, haplessly walking into the perpetrator's trap.

Admiral Yamamoto said it correctly after Pearl Harbor, "I fear we have woken a sleeping giant." I guess you missed that part of history huh? You people are not doing everything they can to avoid the consequences of war. Many other peoples have suffered much more for much less.
Your enemy was an entire nation, not a few thousand operatives that could slip through your fingers effortlessly. There's also a bit of an x-factor that Japan didn't possess - the more heinous your crimes against Muslims become, the more apt Muslims are to fight against you. You're already fighting plenty of non-natives in Iraq and a few in Afghanistan. There are plenty of young men and a good number of women willing to risk or sacrifice their lives to help coreligionists half a world away. All they need is a little more motivation from you.

I would prepare for a long blood letting if I were you. I don't see this ending very soon at all. So, keep sending in the cannon fodder and we'll keep killing them for you. At the ratio this fight is going we'll bleed the Muslim world white in another 20 years. Obama is about to lose half his ass so his word about what will happen will begin to have less and less effect. I wouldn't count on a speedy withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The longer you make it, the more you'll suffer. You lost both wars before they began. If you begin harboring any delusions about the significance of ratios, kindly refresh your memory of America's failure about 25 years ago... losses encompass far more than dead soldiers.

Last edited:
The 9/11 attacks? Yeah, it sucked, but for God's sake get over it. 3,000 dead is nothing compared to the couple hundred thousand civilians your invasions have killed since 2001. Where are the perpetrators? The ones who actually committed the crimes died in the course of committing them, just as they intended. A major planner is in your custody, but what do you have other than that? Bin Ladin's driver and random people off the street, mostly, right?

What's this "you guys" thing? That sort of ignorance is why your image has become so tarnished - learn to distinguish between the various kinds of people who are opposing you. If you really want more people to join up with "them", then by all means, stay the course.

Your dog metaphor is surprisingly appropriate. The people who kicked you ran off before you had time to react. America was left slobbering and barking like a dumb beast while it attacked whoever happened to be standing close enough to arouse suspicion, haplessly walking into the perpetrator's trap.

Admiral Yamamoto said it correctly after Pearl Harbor, "I fear we have woken a sleeping giant." I guess you missed that part of history huh? You people are not doing everything they can to avoid the consequences of war. Many other peoples have suffered much more for much less.
Your enemy was an entire nation, not a few thousand operatives that could slip through your fingers effortlessly. There's also a bit of an x-factor that Japan didn't possess - the more heinous your crimes against Muslims become, the more apt Muslims are to fight against you. You're already fighting plenty of non-natives in Iraq and a few in Afghanistan. There are plenty of young men and a good number of women willing to risk or sacrifice their lives to help coreligionists half a world away. All they need is a little more motivation from you.

I would prepare for a long blood letting if I were you. I don't see this ending very soon at all. So, keep sending in the cannon fodder and we'll keep killing them for you. At the ratio this fight is going we'll bleed the Muslim world white in another 20 years. Obama is about to lose half his ass so his word about what will happen will begin to have less and less effect. I wouldn't count on a speedy withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The longer you make it, the more you'll suffer. You lost both wars before they began. If you begin harboring any delusions about the significance of ratios, kindly refresh your memory of America's failure about 25 years ago... losses encompass far more than dead soldiers.

You learned the wrong lesson from Vietnam. Vietnam was a failure of political and societal will to fight, not a military defeat. In Iraq, there was a chance to repeat that. In Afghanistan the only hope for that outcome is a failure of political will. A weak president like the one we have will not have the strength to do what needs to be done to bring it to a proper conclusion.

As far as us suffering, it's you that sounds like you don't understand what's happening. We're fighting the war over there, not over here. They are suffering more. We know what it's like to fight a war in your own homeland and we decided we want no part of it. So, we fight wars elsewhere, not here because the whole of the population suffers when a war is fought in your country.

Get over it? Fuck you! I stood on the hill over the Pentagon with the smoke from 184 bodies blowing in my face on September 11. That day, I inhaled deeply and allowed the memory to sear my brain so I would NEVER "get over it." Powerful enemies with lots of firepower and people and industrial capacity were made that day.

I get it that you say, "it wasn't me." But, if Muslims do not offer up the bad guys that are living in their midst, they are deciding to die like they were responsible. So, man up. Quit being a bunch of pussies and get rid of AQ. It will be much less painful, I assure you.

Forum List

Back