CDZ Sexual Abuse - Are you safer in Church or in School ?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Tommy Tainant, Aug 15, 2018.

1. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95,439
    No you didn't and I know exactly where I am. Again worry about your own house.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,964
    I asked you to back up your allegation that school was more dangerous than church and you have failed to do so.
    The fact is that there is no academic research on this so it would be an impossible task.

I then pointed out the many flaws in the report that you offered up and that leaves you pretty much fact free.

Do you still believe kids are safer in church than school and can you support that allegation ?

3. Tilly

Tilly Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
    Ratings:
    +19,846
    We haven’t had adequate safeguards in place in the U.K. for over four decades at the very least regarding huge scale drugging and gang raping of children nationwide.

To make matters worse and what is utterly disgraceful is our officials, from top to bottom, turned a blind eye and even called the child victims liars and racists - all becuase the perps were overwhelmingly Pakistani and Bangladeshi muslims.

Youve never once made a single thread about this problem happening in your own back yard, even though it is ONGOING right now, and you even denied who the perps were and treat it as though it’s not much of an issue. You use the same tactics that were used against the child victims to shut down debate, in your attempt to sweep it under the carpet.

Now you are desperately trying to prove the church is worse than schools in the US? Huddersfield is the latest paedo gang rape scandal to break in your own back yard , it’s going on right now, why no thread if you are so concerned about children?

People generally don’t pretend such abuses don’t happen in the church, but they do about the muslim paedo rape gangs, yet you are obsessing over the church issue.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  4. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,573
    Well this is dumb.
    "any sexual comments made to you" by a fellow student.
    Well....duh!!!!
    WHat a crock.

5. Tilly

Tilly Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,846
    It happens in schools too - why such an obsession with nitpicking over the numbers? Child abuse is abhorrent wherever it occurs, that you try to score points in this way whilst ignoring the huge problem in the muslim community in your own backyard is very telling in terms of your agenda.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,964
    By including students it undermines any data it has collected. I would imagine every kid who ever went to school has "endured" sexual banter of one sort or another from fellow students.

7. Tilly

Tilly Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,846
    Nope. This is exactly the attitude that facilitated the drugging, trafficking and raping of thousands upon thousand of UK girls.
    It’s interesting you continue to want them closed down and ignored.

I think you should look at what you’re saying and review it. Some of the questions were silly, but lefties consider a man saying a woman looks nice today to be verging on sexual abuse.

It’s not the children or teenagers who need to be ignored or shut down. That’s a lesson anyone who genuinely cares about kids and this issue should have learned by now, I’d have thought.

8. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95,439
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,669
    Child molesters go where the kids are.

Pretty much impossible to weed them out prior to them trying to molest some kid.

The big issue is whether the institutions a) take action against their employees who have been accused of sexual impropriety and b) whether they have the kind of atmosphere that doesn't encourage secrecy- but ensures that children understand that they should report any kind of improper advances by adults or fellow students.

10. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,964
    I havent seen anybody say there isnt a problem.I have just seen one person claim that schools are worse than chuches but they couldnt back it up with facts.