Sexting!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Do you know everything your teen is doing on their cell?

Initial research finds that girls are more likely to take and send the pictures as a way to flirt. Boys are more likely to forward the photos to others, according to Bill Stanczykiewicz, president and CEO of the Indiana Youth Institute. Teens who engage in sexting are likely to be older -- 17 or 18 -- but some children have started as early as age 9.

Hamilton Co. sheriff takes on 'sexting' | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

istockphoto_5406116-hear-no-evil.jpg

o man i am sooooooooooooo glad i had one son....i couldnt deal with the daughter thing....just find ya a belljar del and use it...you too echo

My almost teen doesn't have a cell and won't until she can get a job and pay the bill. Same rule applied to her older sister. She is not amused.

o man i am sooooooooooooo glad i had one son....i couldnt deal with the daughter thing....just find ya a belljar del and use it...you too echo

my son's gf in high school sent him nekkid pics of her to his phone.

my wife found them by accident.

:eek:

What did Mrs. del do?

well, she didn't show me the pics for which i'm forever grateful.

she deleted them and had a frank and open discussion with the two of them about why it's a bad idea.

then we burned them at the stake. :lol:

she deleted them and had a frank and open discussion with the two of them about why it's a bad idea.

Did you make sure to do the necessary chants and dance moves?

What did Mrs. del do?

Well, you do live in Massachusetts after all, seems about right..............

Initial research finds that girls are more likely to take and send the pictures as a way to flirt. Boys are more likely to forward the photos to others...

Luckily, I'm sure that "forwarding the photos to others" is all that the boys are doing.

icon_wank.gif

What did Mrs. del do?

You live in Salem, right?

Maybe Peabody?

Forum List

Back