‘Sexism Will Be The New Racism’

I don't. See that answer? Straight to the point. No excuse making...now heres the difference between me and you.

Now why do you support that sign of Obama? Is it racist?
I don't support it, and it is racist.

But it doesn't matter what I say. You've already decided I'm racist -- based solely on your bigotry against conservatives.

And using your bigotry as proof of a claim proves only that you're a bigot.

I say you're a bigot. You say I'm a racist.

Only one of us is right. And it's not you.
White self hating liberals who fear minorities capitulate and placate them. They pretend to love them. TO embrace them. They use words like "tolerance" and "diversity" as code terms for political gain.
They claim "I have (name minority group) friends".....Meanwhile, they live no where near the ones they claim to embrace. They pay lip service to minority issues. They claim they will support those politicians that support their causes. Other than political gain, what else is there? Nothing. Nothing except a growing dependency class. A class ready and only to willing to vote for the very same people who keep them dependent.

Cool story bro...you sound like an Author who knows the ideas and motivations behind the characters they make up.

Because its made up.

You cant have this discussion with an actual liberal so you make up this character and take great offense at your creation.

That's cool :lol:

Forum List

Back