Sexily Dressed Minors and Rape

So, a 20 year old hottie shacking up with a 75 year old man is okay, or do they both need to be put in jail?

It's up to you to decide if you believe it's okay, but the law offers you no recourse to prosecute them for doing so. Both are adults. They are free to make their own decisions whether you agree with those decisions or not.

So, a 20 year old hottie shacking up with a 75 year old man is okay, or do they both need to be put in jail?

It's up to you to decide if you believe it's okay, but the law offers you no recourse to prosecute them for doing so. Both are adults. They are free to make their own decisions whether you agree with those decisions or not.

So.....what's your definition of "age difference"? Is it just limited to those under 18?

So.....what's your definition of "age difference"? Is it just limited to those under 18?

Yes, any uproar about age differences should only apply if one of the participants is below the age of 18 or, perhaps, still in high school.

Otherwise, you're legislating morality, which we should avoid doing.

The attitude of some men, when they say its ok to harass or put their hands on a woman because she is dressed a certain way, disgusts me. I don't care if a woman is wearing nothing but dental floss and stripper heels, doesn't mean you can put your hands on her if she refuses.

But what if she doesnt refuse and you didnt know she was 17?

For me, whenever you engage in sexual acts with someone you have to be sure if the female is at least of the legal age, its something I have always done. An adult shouldn't put themselves in a situation to be near teenagers in a position where they are drinking with them or whatever and than having sex.

Forum List

Back