Sex

Did you have sex with your spouse or ex. before marriage?

• YES.

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
manu1959 said:
all i said was "see you all in hell" how do you conclude that i don't belive in the salvation or the story of christ?

do you belive that upon death everyone will accept christ as their saviour and no one will go to hell?

Actually, you wrote, " 5 sinners so far.....see ya'll in hell". Why would you necessarily see them in hell?

How do you know none of the responsdents have not repented? You see, you made an assumption that everybody that replied had not.

Or, as I previously posed, you believe the Bible is inaccurate and that Christ didn't die so that our sins may be forgiven and therefore, will not go to hell.

manu1959 said:
do you belive that upon death everyone will accept christ as their saviour and no one will go to hell?

Upon death is too late. I believe you have to accept him before death.

freeandfun1 said:
Actually, you wrote, " 5 sinners so far.....see ya'll in hell". Why would you necessarily see them in hell?

How do you know none of the responsdents have not repented? You see, you made an assumption that everybody that replied had not.

Or, as I previously posed, you believe the Bible is inaccurate and that Christ didn't die so that our sins may be forgiven and therefore, will not go to hell.

no....i said that i and 5 others would go to hell for having sex out of marriage....the rest is all you making assupmptions about what i belive

manu1959 said:
no....i said that i and 5 others would go to hell for having sex out of marriage....the rest is all you making assupmptions about what i belive

See, there you go again. I was one of the five. You made an assumption about me. So you are the only one making assumptions. I offered reasons for your assumptions.

DOH!

freeandfun1 said:
See, there you go again. I was one of the five. You made an assumption about me. So you are the only one making assumptions. I offered reasons for your assumptions.

DOH!

i am glad that you are able to sin and still go to heaven....guess i will just applogise and see you there... :thup:

manu1959 said:
i am glad that you are able to sin and still go to heaven....guess i will just applogise and see you there... :thup:

Isn't that the entire point of the Gospels? That if we sin, salvation is possible. That is the entire reason why Christ walked this earth. So that we can be forgiven. Every sinner has the chance for salvation. They just have to earnestly embrace Christ as their saviour.

I hope I do see you there! :thup:

freeandfun1 said:
Isn't that the entire point of the Gospels? That if we sin, salvation is possible. That is the entire reason why Christ walked this earth. So that we can be forgiven. Every sinner has the chance for salvation. They just have to earnestly embrace Christ as their saviour.

I hope I do see you there! :thup:

anything is possible......no matter how improbable.....how i would venture to say that i hope i will not be a hypocrit on judgement day and will simply accept my fate whatever it my be

manu1959 said:
anything is possible......no matter how improbable.....how i would venture to say that i hope i will not be a hypocrit on judgement day and will simply accept my fate whatever it my be

How would you be a hypocrite?

manu1959 said:
accepting christ at the last second to avoid hell

Well, I guess if it were not sincere, that would be a different story and Christ would know that, so it wouldn't work.

Being a hypocrite is when one sins and then acts like they don't. We are all sinners but knowing that salvation is possible through the blood of Christ is meant to be comforting. It is meant to allow people to let go of the mantle of hypocrisy. I never act like I'm not a sinner and I freely admit that I am. Is this being a hypocrite? Not by my book. It is just an admission that I am human and that therefore, I need Christ.

Those that walk around acting perfect and all are hypocrites. That I admit. But from my experience, most true Christians will be the first to admit they are sinners. They are ashamed of it, but they admit it as admission is part of the process of gaining forgiveness.

freeandfun1 said:
Well, I guess if it were not sincere, that would be a different story and Christ would know that, so it wouldn't work.

Being a hypocrite is when one sins and then acts like they don't. We are all sinners but knowing that salvation is possible through the blood of Christ is meant to be comforting. It is meant to allow people to let go of the mantle of hypocrisy. I never act like I'm not a sinner and I freely admit that I am. Is this being a hypocrite? Not by my book. It is just an admission that I am human and that therefore, I need Christ.

Those that walk around acting perfect and all are hypocrites. That I admit. But from my experience, most true Christians will be the first to admit they are sinners. They are ashamed of it, but they admit it as admission is part of the process of gaining forgiveness.

that is my experience as well......and we shall see when the day comes....until then i will do the best i can and treat others as i would like to be treated.....and as the deserve

manu1959 said:
that is my experience as well......and we shall see when the day comes....until then i will do the best i can and treat others as i would like to be treated.....and as the deserve

Sounds good to me. God will be the final judge anyway. One thing I have found since I accepted Christ (seriously not just lip service) is that not sinning is easier than before. God says there are no sins we cannot overcome, we just need to ask him for help. Things I once desired are not as attractive to me anymore. It is kinda nice actually!

Forum List

Back