Sex Slaves on the Farm

According to the State Department, 18,000 more women are trafficked into the US every year, making the country the second highest destination in the world.
I think the US needs to crack down on the sex slavery business. And I think a very effective way to do that is to prosecute not just the pimps, but also prosecute the "Johns" for kidnapping and rape.

However, because of the current rape culture in the USA I doubt that law enforcement is going to do that anytime soon, even though they could.

That seems a bit extreme to me. A lot of women are into prostitution of their own free will. My biggest issue is when it is children being trafficked.

I am aware that some women (adults) who are considered "trafficked" were NOT brought here against their will. They were willing participants, only they are illegal, so they are included as "trafficked."

Oh good grief. Is there anything you assholes won't blame the president for?

Your OP is a lie but you already know that. You know that President Obama has deported more illegals than any other president. You know he has increased Border Patrol to more than 18,500 on our southern border. You know he continues to deport criminals and has said to illegals that if more come, he will deport them too.

You also know the Republicans want complete amnesty and "open border". If you are so stupid that you don't know that, ask yourself why the Rs have refused to vote on the immigration bill they previously agreed to. Ask yourself you stands to gain the most from what the Rs want.

RWs lie and Republicans lie but you can't deny what the president has done.

We're not denying anything. Obama has set America back further than Carter could of dreamed.

-Geaux

You mean the President Carter who kept us out of war and created more jobs per year that Bush and Reagan COMBINED??

Is that the Carter you mean?

1978658_754592521229282_8600486658723905159_n_zpsa7107672.jpg
Yep, carter kept us out of war, he let our ambassador to Afghanistan get murdered while the Soviets invaded, which led to the Iran hostage crisis while I enjoyed a solid a 10% unemployment rate.

Anyone remember Billy Beer?

Forum List

Back