Sex Slavery Trade in Izrael

I am obsessed with liberating goyim slaves from iSSraelis jaws!

So those are the only slaves which concern you.
You spare no thought for slaves in Islamic nations.
Says a lot about you.

I don't know what kind of slavery you mean.
but sex slavery and human trafficking are worst kind of abuse.

Well, most normal people would say that beheading your Muslim wife and running over your Muslim daughter with your car, which happens regularly in the Arab and Muslim worlds, are the worst kinds of abuse.

Be sure to take your schizophrenia medication, sicko.

jews basically invented profiting off slavery and later profiting from interest off people in debt. two of the most evil practices in the world today

REALLY, because slavery was rabid throughout the ancient world in which the Jews were consistent victims of slavery. Slavery was rabid throughout Rome and even a dipshit like you couldn't say the Jews controlled Rome.

You do know that one of the BIGGEST culprits of the slave trade the Americas were Muslim slave traders! They were some of the worst to Black Africans!

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jesus fucking christ.

leave it to jewhook to insist that muslims invented slavery.

:rolleyes:

jews basically invented profiting off slavery and later profiting from interest off people in debt. two of the most evil practices in the world today

you know, moron... the reason that jews lent money is they weren't allowed to engage in most occupations......

i'm so bored of anti-semitic losers.

idiot.
So true Bluballs is a dumbass.
If lending for interest is so wrong, then why even allows banks! Banks take a risk when they lend money, why should they not make a profit? Banks allow people to buy homes, cars, jewelry and businesses. If Bluballs is made that bankers make a profit, why doesn't he get made when anyone makes a profit. For lunch when I go to subway, I plan on paying them only what the products costs to make my sandwich. Those profit hungry vultures don't deserve to make a profit, yet I need to eat lunch!

you know, moron... the reason that jews lent money is they weren't allowed to engage in most occupations......

i'm so bored of anti-semitic losers.

idiot.

according to talmud usury is forbidden among joos, but it's kosher if they lent goyim :confused:

Coming from the dumbass that thinks evolution is wrong, I am not sure you can claim creditability or expertise on anything!

What is your next big theory, the dinosaurs didn't exist? You my friends, bitch alot, but probably haven't added anything positive to America! You are a cancer on this great country.

Says a lot about you.

Well, most normal people would say that beheading your Muslim wife and running over your Muslim daughter with your car, which happens regularly in the Arab and Muslim worlds, are the worst kinds of abuse.

How many case like that in arab world?

in US, a girl is raped every 2 minutes!!!; you are a young rat so you can't wake up and understand---visit your veterinary and take your schizophrenia medication :lol:

in US, a girl is raped every 2 minutes!!!; you are a young rat so you can't wake up and understand---visit your veterinary and take your schizophrenia medication :lol:

Happens quite regularly, since spousal abuse is sanctioned by the Quran, dopey.

300 honor killings in Syria each year, alone, you ignoramus.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/magazine/23wwln-syria-t.html

Happens quite regularly, since spousal abuse is sanctioned by the Quran, dopey.

300 honor killings in Syria each year, alone, you ignoramus.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/magazine/23wwln-syria-t.html

what honor killing has to do with this thread, poor pig!

there are hundreds of honor killing in Italy, Brazil, Eastern Europe...so what?

do you know how many women are abused and killed in US alone, pigheaded? :doubt:

This is how Jerusalem, The Holy City of prophets is becoming..

Because We Were Slaves: Israel’s Sex Trade

Marina sits at a table in one of Jerusalem’s all night bar/cafés. She’s dressed stylishly, albeit a bit provocatively for Jerusalem. It’s just past 5 a.m. on a Thursday night and Marina and her party seem to be having a good time. They’re drinking and chain smoking Marlboros – laughing and joking in Russian. They don’t seem significantly different from any of the other patrons at the impossibly busy bar. Marina has been in Israel for 3 months. A recent arrival from Novosibirsk via Moscow, she’s 26 years old and has a degree in Physics. Speaking passable English, Marina was both charming and vivacious – as were Artem and Vlad, the two guys she was with. Natalia and Irina rounded out the party, and although their English wasn’t as good as Marina’s, they were equally animated
http://www.jewlicious.com/2006/04/because-we-were-slaves-israels-sex-trade/
shame
God save Jerusalem from those crappy aliens.

Last edited:

Marina sits at a table in one of Jerusalem’s all night bar/cafés. She’s dressed stylishly, albeit a bit provocatively for Jerusalem. It’s just past 5 a.m. on a Thursday night and Marina and her party seem to be having a good time. They’re drinking and chain smoking Marlboros – laughing and joking in Russian. They don’t seem significantly different from any of the other patrons at the impossibly busy bar. Marina has been in Israel for 3 months. A recent arrival from Novosibirsk via Moscow, she’s 26 years old and has a degree in Physics. Speaking passable English, Marina was both charming and vivacious – as were Artem and Vlad, the two guys she was with. Natalia and Irina rounded out the party, and although their English wasn’t as good as Marina’s, they were equally animated
Jewlicious THE Jewish Blog Because We Were Slaves: Israel’s Sex Trade
shame

300 honor killings each year in Syria...
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/magazine/23wwln-syria-t.html?_r=1

shame

300 honor killings each year in Syria...
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/magazine/23wwln-syria-t.html?_r=1
right

Study: 79% of single Israeli women harassed at workplace - Haaretz - Israel News

shame

Thanks for letting me know about this organization (Task Force on Human Trafficking) I just donated money to their cause!:cool:

shame

Thanks for letting me know about this organization (Task Force on Human Trafficking) I just donated money to their cause!:cool:

Don't forget to donate money to help stamp out Muslim honor killings...
Stop honour killings! | International Campaign Against Honour Killings

Says a lot about you.

Because you don't want to know about the slavery, rapes and murders that take place with alarming frequency in the Islamic world.
I see you sort of fake all over this board, expressing outrage over anything except the violence and inhumanity of Islam.

Forum List

Back