Sex Sent Me To The ER

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Anyone ever watched that??? I caught it channel surfing. :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

(Have to admit some was funny)

:lol:

No way. If some of those things ever happened to me, I'd never admit it!!!

Have you ever seen that show?

Seeeeeeeee????????

Sex Sent Me to the ER

It's on TLC

Yeah, I don't have cable and don't watch the T.V. I have one... hasn't been turned on in over a year. I use it to play DVDs sometimes. Mostly, I download what I want to watch online or watch Netflix. I go somewhere else to watch football on the weekends. I don't really miss it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Seeeeeeeee????????

Sex Sent Me to the ER

It's on TLC

Yeah, I don't have cable and don't watch the T.V. I have one... hasn't been turned on in over a year. I use it to play DVDs sometimes. Mostly, I download what I want to watch online or watch Netflix. I go somewhere else to watch football on the weekends. I don't really miss it.

Gotcha. There is a lot of it I do not watch. Certain things only.

But, anyway, I happned to see that show. I couldn't believe it.

I haven't seen it and probably won't. I am not hooked up to cable yet. I have internet...but not tv. Can't say I miss it either, to be honest. Been too damn busy to care and tomorrow is another day of running around looking for a spare fridge cuz there is no room in the one already here, hitting the new eye doc up for a new exam, going to verizon to see wtf they are jabbering about of me being due in 2 days when I am paid up til October 23rd, running by the post office to get stamps and HOPEFULLY the market if we find a decent fridge. Prolly gonna have to buy a new one.

Anyway...I digress, lol. I haven't seen it and probably something I would not be interested in anyway.

Well it sure isn't something I would set a timer for, but I admit along with stunned, I laughed. Need a good laugh......watch it.

:lol:

No way. If some of those things ever happened to me, I'd never admit it!!!

Have you ever seen that show?

Haven't watched "regular" television in 5 years.

Same here.

I got upset with Xfinity's customer service 3 years ago and told them I vow to never watch their cable again. They owed me a refund of idk $100, but they would not take my word for it, even though I had the documentation. When a supervisor finally ruled, I told her "Get lost." I tried Dish Network once, but it was so complicated, I spent an hour figuring out where the power button was. Never again!

I also save money by buying just the movies and tv shows I want and get 1000% less crap that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back